Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora should accept discount code and the if make a purchase of $25+ get deluxe sample.

Sephora should accept discount code and the if make a purchase of $25+ get deluxe sample.

Re: Sephora should accept discount code and the if make a purchase of $25+ get deluxe sample.

I agree.  As a Rouge member you shouldn't have to pick one over the other.  The more I try and use this program the less I see in value. 

Today I not only used points and a certificate to help pay for Ulta but, I still got their VIP bag and skincare gift plus earned about 60.00 in points.  Seeing value in shopping with Ulta is glaringly apparent for a preference on a one shop beauty stop.

RE: Re: Sephora should accept discount code and the if make a purchase of $25+ get deluxe sample.

That's really awesome about ULTA. I've seen a lot of people post on-line about the crazy good deals they get with their rewards points. I've always stuck to Sephora since I had more points over here but I'm going to have to start learning how to be savvy and play the ULTA game.

RE: Re: Sephora should accept discount code and the if make a purchase of $25+ get deluxe sample.

Just even as any member type should be able to use multiple promo codes. I did 3 transactions and they left out my samples for the entire order.

YEAH Ulta is really good for online shopping but their websites have problems, i can never order online. but always loveee their dealss!!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing