Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora play...worth it or nah

I've never done any of the subscriptions. I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions

RE: Sephora play...worth it or nah

I lovvvvveeeee the sephora play subscription. They give a good amount of product and I really think it's worth the money. The products that you receive are usually from really good brands and I've never been disappointed. I used to do Ipsy and I think Sephora play is way better.

Re: Sephora play...worth it or nah

To me it is worth it - I have been subscribed to a couple other beauty boxes and Sephora Play and Ipsy are the only ones I kept. In my case having spare little pouches and samples is great when travelling (specially for moisturizer and shampoo) and as stocking stuffers! believe me I have saveeeed sooo much money when traveling and needing to prepare some small gifts for family/friends. 

Re: Sephora play...worth it or nah

There is a whole group about Play that has a lot of discussion about the box, including what's in it this month and whether the subscription is worth it or not. Check it out here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/PLAY-by-SEPHORA/bd-p/play-by-sephora

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing