Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora Favorites kits exclusive to Sephora inside JCPenney

While hunting for deals during this holiday sale, I decided to swing by my local Sephora inside JCPenney. I spotted quite a few Sephora Favorites exclusive to SiJCP – a whopping 10 of them! Some new and some old, some comparable to standalone Sephora’s current or recent sets (typically lower value at a lower price point) and some unique (for now, anyway). Check them out! If something looks interesting to you, it might be worth checking to see if your SiJCP carries it.

Little sister of Makeup Must-havesLittle sister of Makeup Must-havesMuch slimmer and a bit cheaper LashstashMuch slimmer and a bit cheaper LashstashIMG_5899.JPGIMG_5900.JPGIMG_5901.JPG

Clean Beauty out of stock at regular SephoraClean Beauty out of stock at regular SephoraIMG_5903.JPGOlder set but relevant once again (winter)Older set but relevant once again (winter)IMG_5905.JPGIMG_5906.JPG

Re: Sephora Favorites kits exclusive to Sephora inside JCPenney

This morning I strolled by my local Sephora inside JCPenney and saw tons of Sephora Favorites kits that I had posted about before – on sale, as much as 50% off some of them! And a few other kits on sale also. Might be worth checking if your local SiJCP has a similar sale going on.

3B079832-E042-4FF8-90E5-28A2B66B8D4D.jpeg

@civ2ru - There's already a thread for all things SiJCP:  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SiJCP-Sephora-Inside-JCPenney-share-your-pics-p...

Thanks for posting all those pics of Sephora Favorites at your SiJCP!  Mine has 2 maybe 3 on a good day!  😂

Thanks for posting this! I've been wondering what they have and if I should just make a trip to find out

Anonymous Insider

re: sephora favorites kits exclusive to sephora inside jcpenney

there's so many of these i love to try, but unfortunately, i know i wouldn't use some of the products included and they would go to waste.

i wish that we could choose what went into these cute little sets. it would prevent so much product waste and save so much money. hopefully this will be an option in the future!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos11
  • IMG_5900.JPG
  • Much slimmer and a bit cheaper Lashstash
  • Little sister of Makeup Must-haves
  • IMG_5899.JPG
  • IMG_5901.JPG
  • Older set but relevant once again (winter)
  • Clean Beauty out of stock at regular Sephora
  • IMG_5905.JPG
  • IMG_5903.JPG
  • IMG_5906.JPG
  • 3B079832-E042-4FF8-90E5-28A2B66B8D4D.jpeg
testing