Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I love these palettes @alexastep, but I don’t have any of the large ND palettes to compare them to. The warm shades and brown/nude tones are great for everyday looks (I love browns though). I find them very pigmented and incredibly easy to blend out. I did find the shimmer shades like Orion in the Star mini palette to apply better with a finger. I loved these two minis so much I had to order Mini Lila too, so I definitely recommend checking them out, especially if you enjoy brown tones. 

@bakeamuffin Okay thanks! I'm still on the fence about it... mainly because I don't need any more eye shadow... If ebates happens to pop up to 8% I'll go for it, otherwise I'll probably just stick to skincare. But they are sooooo pretty uuugggghhh.

I received my email and I'm going to restock some of my skincare items

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Skin Rescue Daily Face Cream

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Rise + Glow™ Duo

DRUNK ELEPHANT - NightBright™ Duo

And maaaybe some makeup. I shouldn't be buying more palettes since I travel often but this one is tempting me

BECCA - Be A Light Face Palette

I love those DE sets! Great choices!

Sephora FFS 2018

My email didn't have a barcode, just an alphanumeric code. Can it still be used in stores?

@bookwyrmm The barcode is at the very bottom of the email, past all the fine print. I didn’t see it either at first!

@bonafide11 Thanks for the help! Found it and used it today!

@bonafide11 Thanks for the help! Found it and used it today!

Hi @bookwyrmm,

Yes you can still present this email in stores and receive your discount. 

Best,

Zakiya

@ZakiyaBT may I ask you, I didn't get my code yet( I did sign up for it at Saturday, but still didn't get the code

I'm still waiting for my code, no email so far(

@KatieBT please can you help me?

I apologize, if somebody already asked this questions, but how fast did you guys get the code after you filled the online form? It's been 4 days and I still haven't got it.

@Alexmarya I filled it out Friday night and got my code Monday morning.

Hello.  Could you tell me where to find this form?

Thanks. 

@mandella04 The form for the code was sent to a few active members on BIC. 

You might still be able to get a code from a Sephora employee. Several people have posted suggestions —such as asking at the store, asking on instagram, or checking these boards later this week to see if employees are offering.

Thanks you!

update: got it in my spam. thanks!

@Alexmarya what was the subject? I filled out the form right when I got it and haven't seen anything show up in my email 😞

@wwTraveler

This was the subject: Starts now! Team Bic shared their 20% off

@SportyGirly125 thanks! guess I haven't received it yet. I filled out the form on the 5th. 

@itscarin Just an FYI My store turned away the person infront of me because the barcode which I imagine was screen grabbed from here wasn't from their email. If it was meant for everyone it would have been sent to everyone. 

@GG84 multiple sources from another forum have confirmed this code worked for them in person.  Unfortunately, there is no way to know if the person in front of you tried using this very screenshot or if they tried using a different screenshot/barcode.

524 Replies
testing