Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

@tastelikewater  That PMG palette is so gorgeous. ❤️

I think I’ve now ruined myself for all other eyeshadows! I’m in love!

Omg awww I totally get how you feel @tastelikewater ❤️ Did you end up liking the PMG?

It’s stunning! The matte formula is unlike anything I own. Just one light dip blended out beautifully and created impressive dimension. The problem is, now that I’ve tried it, I’m not sure I’ll want to go back to any other formula!79CD6728-73C5-47FA-98EA-930A19BCEE3A.jpeg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I'm still waiting for the code, no email still (

I never got mine either, looks like I’ll be waiting for the Ulta 20% that supposedly is coming soon.

@Beth530,

Oh no! I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

I never got mine either 😞

I've been going over and over my list and finally pulled the trigger this morning. It really was pretty much restocking a lot of my basic necessities... so why do I feel so awful?

@jozkid,

I hope that you are not still feeling awful!  If you are, Stop it right now!

@tsavorite  It’s fading. 😁

E4108BA8-5D9F-444C-A680-CF43A9EF4B5F.jpeg

I finally pulled the trigger! The DE set is a restock. I’m going to make my boyfriend try the almond foot mask with me! 

@Danzie89 Your gonna love the foot mask, my feet felt amazing after using it.

I hope you both enjoy the almost foot mask, it feels great and they’re well designed to stay on like socks ☺️ 

Love that DE set, great haul @Danzie89!

Thank you! I purchased one of the foot masks last winter and loved it! 

Finally used the code yesterday, but no screenshots to share since a lot of it was for my elfkin 😀 or restocks for my sister. I moronically forgot about the Fenty drop today so hopefully, I can run into a store that's carrying the new lipsticks. I did buy one of those fancy hair towels though! Aquis Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel Desert Rose 

@MissPuff I've got an Aquis turban from years ago, and even though I think it's not as good as the new ones they've put out I definitely think if you've got lots of hair or curly hair it's a worthwhile investment and cuts down dry time. Let me know what you think once you try it!

I hope the lipsticks will be available at your local Sephora @MissPuff!! ☺️ 

Finally pulled the plug on my FFS items this morning. The NARS will be a birthday gift for a friend but everything else will be for myself 😉😇 I figured if there’s a sale in November, I will focus on restocks mainly since I already splurged this time around.

B2A99B54-2624-44A4-BD63-642D5E2C0176.png

@gonerogue I got both palettes too. I couldn’t decide which one to get abs I’d been waiting on the PMG one to submit my order. 

@Feebee1115 yeah the PMG was OOS for a few days so I’m glad it was available this morning. I’m glad you got both so you can play with both palettes when you get them ☺️

testing