Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@bea0t  OMG, how are you???  So nice to see you popping in 🙂 ❤️

I have an extra code. If anyone still needs one, pls comment.

I'd love to have it!

If anyone has a code they won't be using, I would super appreciate it. Thanks 😃

Where is my code though 😞 Was really hoping for one. So sad.

I got kind of a random assortment from the items I've saved to my lists.  Waited til I was back from a work trip to order, still waiting on everything to deliver!Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.11.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.11.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.10.49 PM.png

@Shelbstirr that bath mitt is soo good! 

@makeitup305 I saw it had amazing reviews! It was on sale...

@makeitup305 I saw it had amazing reviews! It was on sale and OOS, but came back at the end of the week. Can't wait to be fresh and exfoliated everywhere!

Re: @makeitup305 I saw it had amazing reviews! It was on sale...

@Shelbstirr I'm on my second one. My first one got a tear and since they were on sale I just tossed it and got a new one. I find it works best after you been soaking in a bath or after a long shower, before you use soap. Makes your skin super soft and works better than any scrub I've tried.

I've been patiently waiting for the Kevyn Aucoin palette to come back in stock to place my order. It looks like inventory updated to a couple, so I checked out as fast as my little fingers could go!

FFS.jpg

I'm beyond excited to try it out (and restock on my other essentials 😉 ) !

lucky!

lucky!

The lip balm looks great! Enjoy your haul!

Thanks @Danzie89 ! The Tatcha lip balm I've been using for about 6 months and love it so much I wanted a second one to keep at work. I find it works really well at keeping my lips hydrated and has a really nice "juicy" glow to it. It's expensive but man is it good! Especially at 20% off 😉 😄 

Awesome! Sometimes we all deserve a little bit of luxury 😊 

Wow I'm going to have to second @Danzie89's comment! That Tatcha lip balm looks spectacular! And that's great to hear that it's working for you! I'll have to add it to my loves list for next time 😉 @Llgc

@Guessgal I hope if you decide to get it you love it as much as I do! I got it during the Spring Sale thinking it would just be like a fun one-off splurge, but I'm genuinely surprised by how much it actually works for me and by how long it's lasted given I use it every day. 

I never received a code either.  I am a rouge but I am not ordering from Sephora near as often because they just do not seem to have it together.

If anyone has a code that they're not going to use, I would love to have it! ❤️

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

I have an extra code!

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

I would love to have it if it's available! 😃

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

They’re heeeeeere! The urge to take off my eyeshadow and immediately play with the PMG is so strong.

testing