Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Ok I have changed my cart a million times. Because I want the new Pat McGrath which keeps going OOS every time I try to order. Now Fenty Beauty drops tomorrow but not sure if I should risk missing PMG if it comes back in stock. FYI If you need a code go to IG #sephorafriendsandfamily lots of posters giving away codes.

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

Two things I need, one thing I want. Finally pulled the trigger on PMG just in case the older 6-pans make way for the new ones.

I am very curious about the yttp cleanser @tastelikewater...

I am very curious about the yttp cleanser @tastelikewater have you tried it before?

RE: I am very curious about the yttp cleanser @tastelikewater...

@lmaster Nope, it’s new to me. I’m in the market for a new cleanser and it looks like this one will meet my needs.

Re: RE: I am very curious about the yttp cleanser @tastelikewater...

Would love to know what you think about it! @tastelikewater

Re: RE: Sephora FFS 2018

@tastelikewater, great haul! The YTTP cleanser is great and the shadows in the Pat McGrath palette are really nice - I think you'll like the palette. ❤️ Can't wait to see the looks you create with it. 🙂

@itsfi I'm excited to try the cleanser! I need "clean" products to manage my rosacea, and the ingredients list looks exactly right. 

The PMG palette looks really nice @tastelikewater, fabulous choices in your haul!! 

@bakeamuffin It's my first PMG purchase, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it lives up to the hype! I've wanted this one since it first came out but could never justify the price tag, so I'm grateful that I received a coupon. 

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I got the email from BIC too! How sweet!! I never actually received a code though LOL but I did receive one from an awesome associate at a local store. I hemmed and hawed over the Hourglass palettes, but I know they won’t do much for deeper skin unfortunately. Here’s my loot!

D4D959FE-82F5-445C-9BF9-02649C03A67C.jpeg

@JayJayyy Nice haul! The MUF blush is really calling my name, that’s a beautiful shade for fall! If it makes you feel any better, the hourglass palette is a horrible value! Beautydealsbff on instagram broke it down cost wise and there’s only like $42 worth of product. Don’t worry about fomo, it’s not a good value anyway. 😊

Nice Haul!  I feel the same for the hourglass palette. But it looked pretty. 

Thoes Huda Palettes look irresistible! I love the purple tones in this one @JayJayyy; have you tried the Huda eyeshadows before? I’m curious about how they preform ☺️

@JayJayyy That blush palette looks so nice! 

Finally put my order in! The Jack Black, Smashbox, and Laneige set are gifts, though I really wanted the Laneige set so I might drop by a store... trying to limit myself is tough 😅 I really only needed the SC black eyeliner since I bought my last one in February and might run out soon!A00ED8B4-3413-485C-9061-54C389E13DAD.png

@Guessgal I just got the koopari deodorant.  I'm still on the fence whether it works or not.  They say the detoxing process can take several weeks.  What's your take on the aluminium-free deodorant?

Those sets will make great gifts @Guessgal! The recipients are so lucky! 😄 

@Guessgal Love the laneige set. I already purchased it as a gift  (for myself...haha). And I’m curious about the Kopari deodorant! 

Nice choices for the sale haul @Guessgal! Thoes look like great gifts! 

The Stila Eye Set looks aweosme,

it’s such good value! Have you tried the Stila mascara before?

Thanks @bakeamuffin! No, I haven’t but my friend likes this mascara a lot and recommended it 🙂

@Guessgal please let me know your thoughts on it after you’ve played with it a bit? I’ve been curious about this set 🙏🏻☺️ 

1 Reply
testing