Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Sephora FFS 2018

I know the code doesn't work on a Play! subscription, but does it work on the Play! Smarts boxes?

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

I spent the last several days trying to talk myself *out* of buying anything, then did this tonight anyways lol

sephora ff order.pngsephora ff order 2.png

And as a bonus, I redeemed for discount Sephora gift cards through Discover, so my overall net cost was only $139 ๐Ÿ˜„

Looks like a great order @RGbrown  Enjoy all your goodies.  Have you tried those Buxom products already or just snapping them up since it's a good deal?

@sprockettaUnidentified

I have tried the Buxom and love them! They're soft, almost balmy in texture, with good pigmentation, smooth application, and the shimmer isn't gritty at all. They wear down evenly and are super easy to reapply...everything I love in a lippie ๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown Sounds like those are right up my alley.  I've never really tried any of the crayon formulas.  I thought they were all mattes.  Guess I need to keep a more open mind.

@RGbrown I have three of the Shimmer Shock lipsticks and I love them! 

@JenniferOhJennyUnidentified

Twinsies! I have three as well and love them ๐Ÿ˜

I guess they're being discontinued...Ulta clearanced them out a while ago, and I've seen a few shades pop up at Nordstrom Rack recently too. Grab 'em while you can!

@RGbrown Ugh, that's what I was afraid of when I saw that they were on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

Nice haul @RGbrown. That nars palette looks gorgeous! 

@PrettyPaintUnidentified

I have been drooling over that palette ever since I first saw it...the packaging, the shades, OMG, I can't wait to play. I really have no business buying more blush/highlighters, but I just could not resist this one ๐Ÿ’–

Canโ€™t wait to see it on you @RGbrown

I love what you got @RGbrown! The HUDA palette looks so vibrant , I canโ€™t wait to see the looks that you create with it! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffinUnidentified

Thanks so much! It was tough to narrow the Huda down to just one, but red is the biggest gap in my shadow collection, so that's where I started. I hope to get the blue, green and purple ones at some point too ๐Ÿ˜‹

So many pretty purchases @RGbrown! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfiUnidentified

I agree (but I'm also a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜…)

RE: Sephora FFS 2018

It would be amazing if someone had an extra code to share. Unfortunately the nearest Sephora is around 20 miles away so if I could avoid the trek it would be soooo lovely lol. Thanks in advance for any generosity!

Adding to everyone's else request...if anyone has an extra code I would love to have it. Thank you!

If anyone has an extra online code that they are not using, I would really appreciate it! 

Thank you.

Sephora FFS 2018

I got one through BIC and one in the store from a gal u regularly see there so I might have an extra one, but I'm not sure if I can give the code away or if it wouldn't work (actually but even sure if I could use two on my account anyways) once I figure it out I'll let you know the extra code so someone can use it.

If you find out that you have an extra one, I would love to have it, thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š

I would love a code. I canโ€™t make it in store this week. 

1 Reply
testing