Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora Event

If you’ve been to a Sephora invitation event, please let me know what you thought of the experience. Is it worth the effort or is it another obvious money grab? Thank you. Just once I’d love to get something as cool as pictured.

Re: Sephora Event

@juls169  I actually have that exact bag and its contents from a Sephora Rouge event I went to 2 years ago. I think this bag in particular was Canadian exclusive. Overall, I enjoy going to these events because there's usually some cute biscuits/chocolates and drinks. It also is an incentive for me to shop in-store rather than online. Plus, you get to bring a friend and the friends I've brought have always said they enjoyed it very much as well.

Lucky Canadian Sephora shoppers. There must be an occasional equivalent here in Portland, Oregon. I think you’ve helped inspire me to go check out Sephora this afternoon. Thanks. 

I adore going to Sephora events. They’re my favorite way to shop at Sephora. FYI Sephora serves the most unique cocktails at their events, they never repeat the same cocktail at a new party.

The main thing I like is to be around other beauty lovers and get tips from the experts. Only got a swag bag like that at two events. 

@howconniewrote:

I adore going to Sephora events. They’re my favorite way to shop at Sephora. FYI Sephora serves the most unique cocktails at their events, they never repeat the same cocktail at a new party.

The main thing I like is to be around other beauty lovers and get tips from the experts. Only got a swag bag like that at two events. 

This looks amazing! I am a VIB Rouge card holder but never attended such events do they usually happen at certain places and how do you find out about them? I love the picture!! would have loved to attend a similar event ! 

You just have to keep your eyes open. The mod in here advertise Sephora parties, for us to attend. The invitation often are the same day as the event. Recently they did a palette swatch party. 

I’ve received invitations to store openings and product launches by email as well.

What the heck? What have I got to do to score an invite to an event that has actual drinks? I live in Camas, WA, just north of Portland Oregon, maybe my location is the problem. Did the events you’ve gone to happen in Sephora JCP or free-standing?

Mod post invitations to Sephora Events here, and the company sends out invitations to local events.

I agree. 

I left the details above 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing