Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Saving on Sephora

We're all here for one reason: TO SAVE. I'm just gonna get done to business. Does anyone have any promo codes besides FREESHIP. Or ways to spend less. I'm new to Sephora and saving that extra coin would help so much (since Sephora is so expensive already. Thanks in advance!💕

Re: Saving on Sephora

@AnastasiaDay  Here's the promo code thread where you can check for recent codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524

Thanks so much, your a true lifesaver!

@AnastasiaDay 

If you are looking to save at Sephora, your best bets are to accumulate points and cash them in for $10 off. You can also take advantage of their semi-annual (spring and fall) sales; I believe Insider gets 10% or 15% off during those. There is also a Sale section, and there are Beauty Offers, to get free gifts with purchase.

If you are looking for better deals, you are probably better off signing up for alerts direct from the brand, or signing up with ULTA for their rewards program. ULTA has a Love Your Skin event going on right now, with discounts on selected products each day, for the duration of the event. You can also check some of the Deals Too Good to Pass Up threads on Sephora Community.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing