Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Safe products for use during pregnancy

Hey all! So I just doing some research as a part of prenatal preparation, and looks like some skin care and make up products aren't too great for pregnancy. Does anyone have any favorite products that you have used or are using during a pregnancy? Thanks in advanced!

Re: Safe products for use during pregnancy

Hi @Kcourt2,

I recommend contacting your Physician for assistance with pregnancy-safe products. Thanks!

Best,
Rebecca 

there is a video on youtube by sephora on a pregnancy skincare routine! I am 5 months pregnant and my skin is amazing with these products!

EWG skin deep cosmetics database is awesome. They help clarify ingredients of concern so you can make educated choices. They even have a baby section. You may want to avoid Retinol. The example screenshot shows the concerns associated with vitamin A. Congratulations @Kcourt2!

That is amazing!!! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Kcourt2 Congrats! I can only offer that if you find your skin is more sensitive or you're reactive to smells, def skip items with fragrance, "clean"/natural or not.

@Kcourt2 when I was pregnant I was using Origins and Tatcha but was always looking at the ingredients. You can do a google search for ingredients to avoid but I always asked my OB what was good or not. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing