cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Greetings BIC! I have enough Sephora samples to fill a canoe AND I was wondering if a couple of you would like to take them off my hands? perfume, makeup, skincare, haircare samples. I have enough makeup/skincare/perfume to open up my own store ๐Ÿ˜‚I'll be on the next episode of hoarders so stay tuned for my big break.

Re: ๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Why don't you start a traveling Sephora box or be part of one? That way you can get rid or gain new samples ๐Ÿ™‚

I would LOVE to have some samples. I really need new products to try!

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

hey I've got some full size stuff from FFF . email me caressaharbin@gmail.com thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I may be to late lol

For real?!?! How does this happen?! I want more samples ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have two daughters who use them every time I get any! Please , anyone out there with too many, I will help you avoid being on Hoarders. Itโ€™s like the Hunger Games over here with samples! I would SO APPRECIATE any extras anyone wants to send!

aw this is so kind of you! I have a ton as well if you would like to swap some ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have any you would be willing to give out? My sephora is under construction rn :I and I haven't been able to get any samples instore unless I want to drive 1.5 hours

RE: ๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Do you have any makeup samples left? I know you've been getting a lot of replies but it would be really cool โค๏ธ

would love to try a few if you have any left! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

I still have some!๐Ÿ˜

I still have some!๐Ÿ˜

@Anonymous Wow, that's so generous;  that's really nice of you to offer that up for anyone :).  If you have some skincare or even haircare samples that no one else has claimed, that would be awesome!

I would love to have some samples !! It would make my day ^^

Iโ€™m always up for make up and hair care samples! I gift my leftovers to co-workers and family all the time. So nice of you to spread the wealth ๐Ÿ˜Š 

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Hi latinagirl28 - what kinds of perfume samples do you have? Perfume is my weakness ๐Ÿ™‚

I would like some skincare products

@

Anonymous Insider

Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino...

Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino, Tom Ford, Nest, Atelier, Thierry Mugler and more that I can't think off the top of my head lol

Re: Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino...

I would love a jo Malone, tom ford, nest, Maison mariengela or atelier sample if you have any left! Or any skincare. You are so generous to offer up your canoe of samples!

Hi - I will take all of them - unless you have someone el...

Hi - I will take all of them - unless you have someone else who would like some of them. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚
Anonymous Insider

Hi! I can send whichever ones you want ๐Ÿ˜

Hi! I can send whichever ones you want ๐Ÿ˜

I would take any or all of those off your hands! Please l...

I would take any or all of those off your hands! Please let me know what you would like to part with! Thank you!

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

I love doing swaps of samples. I have a circle of friends/family members locally who I do the majority of my swaps with but also love doing them via mail since it makes for a very happy mailbox! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I also donate what doesn't get swapped to a local community center since things like trial size shampoo/skin cleansers are ALWAYS in demand for those less fortunate. Feel free to inbox me if you (or anyone else) is interested in swaps via mail!
Conversation Stats
testing