cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Greetings BIC! I have enough Sephora samples to fill a canoe AND I was wondering if a couple of you would like to take them off my hands? perfume, makeup, skincare, haircare samples. I have enough makeup/skincare/perfume to open up my own store ๐Ÿ˜‚I'll be on the next episode of hoarders so stay tuned for my big break.

Re: ๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Why don't you start a traveling Sephora box or be part of one? That way you can get rid or gain new samples ๐Ÿ™‚

I would LOVE to have some samples. I really need new products to try!

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

hey I've got some full size stuff from FFF . email me caressaharbin@gmail.com thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I may be to late lol

For real?!?! How does this happen?! I want more samples ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have two daughters who use them every time I get any! Please , anyone out there with too many, I will help you avoid being on Hoarders. Itโ€™s like the Hunger Games over here with samples! I would SO APPRECIATE any extras anyone wants to send!

aw this is so kind of you! I have a ton as well if you would like to swap some ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have any you would be willing to give out? My sephora is under construction rn :I and I haven't been able to get any samples instore unless I want to drive 1.5 hours

RE: ๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Do you have any makeup samples left? I know you've been getting a lot of replies but it would be really cool โค๏ธ

would love to try a few if you have any left! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

I still have some!๐Ÿ˜

I still have some!๐Ÿ˜

@Anonymous Wow, that's so generous;  that's really nice of you to offer that up for anyone :).  If you have some skincare or even haircare samples that no one else has claimed, that would be awesome!

I would love to have some samples !! It would make my day ^^

Iโ€™m always up for make up and hair care samples! I gift my leftovers to co-workers and family all the time. So nice of you to spread the wealth ๐Ÿ˜Š 

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Hi latinagirl28 - what kinds of perfume samples do you have? Perfume is my weakness ๐Ÿ™‚

I would like some skincare products

@

Anonymous Insider

Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino...

Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino, Tom Ford, Nest, Atelier, Thierry Mugler and more that I can't think off the top of my head lol

Re: Hi! Jo Malone, Guerlain, Chanel, Prada, Lancome, Moschino...

I would love a jo Malone, tom ford, nest, Maison mariengela or atelier sample if you have any left! Or any skincare. You are so generous to offer up your canoe of samples!

Hi - I will take all of them - unless you have someone el...

Hi - I will take all of them - unless you have someone else who would like some of them. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚
Anonymous Insider

Hi! I can send whichever ones you want ๐Ÿ˜

Hi! I can send whichever ones you want ๐Ÿ˜

I would take any or all of those off your hands! Please l...

I would take any or all of those off your hands! Please let me know what you would like to part with! Thank you!

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

I love doing swaps of samples. I have a circle of friends/family members locally who I do the majority of my swaps with but also love doing them via mail since it makes for a very happy mailbox! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I also donate what doesn't get swapped to a local community center since things like trial size shampoo/skin cleansers are ALWAYS in demand for those less fortunate. Feel free to inbox me if you (or anyone else) is interested in swaps via mail!
35 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing