Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Oh Snap! Daily Deals: September 2020 (US ONLY)

Community_OhSnap_Sept2020.png

Oh snap! From now through Friday, 9/18, Sephora will be offering a different deal almost every single day in the US. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% off! Keep reading for a first look at what beauty products are being discounted each day. Similar to other sales in the past, when items sell out, they are gone so we suggest snagging your favorite deals early on the day they’re on sale. 😉

Please note that we are tagging specific colors of makeup products below, but the deal applies to all shades! Click through to the product page for more information. 

[UPDATE 9/4: Just a heads up that we had to make a few edits to our Daily Deals list, including some adjustments on inaccurate pricing, and removing the following products: Clinique Eyeliners, Estee Lauder Revitalizing Anti-Aging Crème, NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color, Indie Lee Toner and Cleanser, Clarins Firming Day Cream, Shiseido Bio Performance Cream, philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Cream, Erborian BB Tinted Moisturizer and BB Crayon, and Perricone MD High Potency Serums and Cleanser. We're so sorry for any confusion and disappointment this may have caused - we hope you're still able to find some goodies among the Oh Snap! Daily Deals that are still left in the days to come!]

Wednesday, 9/2/20

• Kopari Coconut Deodorant Fragrance Free - $14 $7
  • Kopari CBD Deodorant - $18 $9

Thursday, 9/3/20

Friday, 9/4/20

Sunday, 9/6/20 

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation 330W - $38 $19
  • Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub-D/Neck 2 oz/ 59 mL - $135 $67.50
  • Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Advanced Serum Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 mL - $149 $74.50
  • Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Power Trio - $159 $79.50
  • Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Fragile Skin Therapy - $99 $49.50
  • Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Power Duo - $85 $42.50

Monday, 9/7/20

Tuesday, 9/8/20

Wednesday, 9/9/20

• BECCA Cosmetics Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer - $39 $ 19.50
  • BECCA Cosmetics First Light Priming Filter Face Primer First Light Priming Filter Face Primer - $39 $ 19.50
  • BECCA Cosmetics Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector # -$39 $19.50
  • BECCA Cosmetics Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer - $39 $ 19.50

Thursday, 9/10/20

Friday, 9/11/20

Saturday, 9/12/20

• IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 2 oz - $49 $24.50

Sunday, 9/13/20

Tuesday, 9/15/20

• Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer Shade 2.5  - $22 $11

Wednesday, 9/16/20

• Smashbox Mini Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer 1 fl oz/ 30 mL - $39 $19.50
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Vitamin Face Glow Primer - $39 $19.50

Thursday, 9/17/20

Friday, 9/18/20

• CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 1 oz/ 30 mL - $22 $11
  • Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Hoola - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush 0.28 oz/ 8 g - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Cookie Highlighter - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush Dandelion - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush Standard Size - 0.17 oz/ 5.0 g - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter nude-pink - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush Blush Gold Rush - $30 $15
  • Benefit Cosmetics Tickle Highlighter - $30 $15

Click "Reply" below to let us know which Oh Snap! deals you're adding to your basket!

Re: Oh Snap! Daily Deals: September 2020 (US ONLY)

Hello,

Is there a January 2021 deals list?

Thank you! 😀❤️

@krizsa 

Sephora isn't running a daily deal promo right now. They typically mirror Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event, which will happen in mid-March, so watch for something closer to that timeframe.

Is there a recent list for any deals? Like something from Nov 2020 and Dec 2020??? @TeamBIC 

There are so many great deals, but all the items that I want to order are out of stock. These deals are available because Ulta puts them on sale (21 days of beauty) but Ulta does not have any issues keeping items in stock. So far I went to Ulta to order the items I wanted. 

I did not see a daily special for Monday 9/14. Will the Lancome lash primer be on special?

RE: Oh Snap! Daily Deals: September 2020 (US ONLY)

I’ve seen some great deals! 🤑

@TeamBIC Great deals.

Disappointed but not surprised to see that Canada is excluded, yet again.

Yes, disappointed. Also got an email with the promo details and was wondering why I wasnt able to see the deals since so long. Only realized now that this is exclusive to the US.

same!!

same!!

Oh Snap! Daily Deals: September 2020 (US ONLY)

great items! thanks! there are no pics when I click on a highlighted item. is there supposed to be?

@LindaLouCrew if you are on your phone the image won't pop up but on computer it pops up.

Thanks so much.

@TeamBIC Wow. Amazing deals.   

Omg so many sales!!  I've already spent $1,500 this year and I'm trying not to spend anymore until next year 😣

@RAWRitsRED we're in the same boat. Someone should take my credit card until Christmas! 😭

@TeamBIC There are so many great deals!  The FAB Cleanser is always a fave of mine.  The Clinique kohl liner piqued my interest, as did the Lancome Mascara.  The Clinique Moisture Surge is also a great deal - I've heard it's a good product.  I also see great values on the St. Tropez (too bad it's a little late in the season for me) and the Makeup Eraser (just when I stopped wearing makeup to work for the moment!).

I can't wait for Ulta to come to Canada, so finally we can be included in these deals. 

This was my thought as well @rrroxanne ... Wonder if we'll be included once Ulta comes here and they have competition...

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Community_OhSnap_Sept2020.png
testing