Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Next 20% Off Code at ULTA?

If the current extra points multiplier ends 10/13, does it stand to reason that the next sale code will begin on 10/14? I’m sitting on a ton of points, but have a LE item in my cart. What to do, what to do?

Re: Next 20% Off Code at ULTA?

@stillpooh I was wondering the same thing.  There has been some talk about this on the "Ulta GWP" thread.  Based on other years, one BICer estimated the 20% off would  be 10/14; another estimated 10/12.  You might want to check out that thread.

I'm in a similar situation: I want the points multiplier but I also want the 20% off.  I am personally going to wait for the 20% off, but everyone has different objectives.  What LE item are you wanting?

If you are Diamond (x4.5 thru 10/13) your points are pote...

If you are Diamond (x4.5 thru 10/13) your points are potentially worth more... assuming you wait until you have 2000 to cash them in. @2000pts/$125.... 16pts = $1 diamond @ $10 ×4.5 = 45pts 45 ÷ 16 = $2.81 vs 20% of $10 = $2 platinum @ x3.25 = $2.03 & don't forget to use one of the current coupons four extra savings

Re: Next 20% Off Code at ULTA?

The LE item is the Too Faced Gingerbread Spice palette. But it’s a moot point now; when I got ULTA email yesterday offering a Platinum Perk and early access to the Naked Cherry palette from Urban Decay, I couldn’t wait any longer! At least I made myself wait until I had over 2000 points to cash in. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing