Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Mature skin

I'm looking for recommendations for pretty much everything. I have fine lines . I am 56. I love make up but hate foundations and concealers that show off the wrinkles.

Re: Mature skin

Hi there, iam 60 years old and as you can imagine at this age I have tried it all with cost not a issue,  the only under eye moisture that works and does not pill under any concealer is Bobby Brown either one , there are 2 just your preference.  As far as my face I use all glow recipe products except their under eye. The toner first then moisture of your choice all are fabulous for aging skin.

As far as concealer goes nars , and I found tinted moisturizer is the way to go because it does not sink into fine lines and gives a natural glow we need.

Ilia, or charlotte tilbury, or nars tinted moisturizer will do just that., just your preference, I use them and rotate depending on the day.

Lisa.

I have the same concerns @lathernrain. I feel like every product that I use gets stuck in my 11 lines. I have been getting the best results from ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL and Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15 . Angie from Hot & Flashy highly recommends this foundation. After using this foundation I am ready to give away all of my other foundations.

One of my favorites for mature skin is Patrick Ta… love the airbrushed look, best when you use a foundation brush…I am Currently using Sephora’s make up brush #70

I was in the same boat until i recently found Dr. Jart BB Beauty Balm. It doesn't sink into fine lines and blends really well. I'm 51.  

Go on TikTok and search makeup over 50. Sh@t ton of help in there. Apparently charlotte tilbury is a good foundation, I don’t know. I just ordered it though. 45

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing