From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

I'm really interested in a new "gadget"!

Any one have or know any one that does own an Automatic Make-up Brush Cleaner? They come with a plastic jar with a lid that has a hole in the middle to insert the brush, several sizes of brush holders that go on the handle end of the make-up brush, then snapped into the holder that spins the brush head inside the jar! They come in two types...ones that charge with a USB port or the kind that use AAAbatteries. Supposedly you can use any kind of brush cleaning solution or baby shampoo etc. Then it will spin, clean the brush then spin again to dry it as much as possible. Some times you may have to run your brush through several times to get it really clean! I'm for anything that will make cleaning make-up brushes easier...not worried about how fast, just so it works! Any one here actually own one, has owned one or knows someone who owns one plus whether or not they liked it or totally hated it! I've seen them priced in the range of $20.00 to about $40.00! Any info would be greatly appreciated! I just want to know before I buy so as not to waist my money! Thanks All!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing