Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Holiday_Hooray_Image.jpg

Holiday Hooray is here so it’s time to make some shopping decisions! If you’re a Rouge (like me!) you get $25 off a $75 purchase, VIBs get $20 off, and Insiders get $15 off a purchase of $75 or more. It's practically free money 😄 All Beauty Insiders have until Tuesday, 12/17, to decide which beauty product (or products) we simply cannot live without, so let’s get cracking on our shopping strategy! Are you spending it all on one must-have product or building a basket of beauty goodness? 

Tell us your game plan for Holiday Hooray! Comment below to share your tips or to ask for advice!  

Tags:

RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Two Anastasia Matte Lipsticks (buy one get one free), plus one 3.4 ounce Kat Von D Saint perfume one sale, minus the HolidayHooray! Discount equals one very happy woman! Look at those savings! Thanks Sephora for allowing me to look and feel beautiful on a budget.

Re: RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

@MandaPandaxx look at that savings! Now this is a great example of the shopping strategy I know and expect from the BIC!! Excited for you to receive these goodies!

Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

20% off coupon for the first person that wants it. I wont be using it in the next week so hopefully someone else can make use of it by the 24th. J8ERGSERJ

Re: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right post, but I never received a 20% coupon code after making a $50 or more purchase.

Let me know if I need to reach out to CS.

Thanks.

RE: Re: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

I missed using my code. I never remember getting it. Too late now 😢

@ChanChanMakeup @LolaGreenhalgh @acmdru 

In case you still haven't gotten the email, the code is the same for everyone: J8ERGSERJ

If the promo has been activated on your account, it should work. If it doesn't work, then you'd have to contact CS to find out why.

@ChanChanMakeup @In the email it said you should get it by dec 18

I have been searching for this email as I made a qualifying purchase as well 😢 Help!

Hi @ChanChanMakeup, I'm sending you a PM with more info!

I got the coupon email! Thanks٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)

Hi I also get the promo email and purchased $60 on Dec 1. But I haven’t received the coupon yet.😢

I also did not receive the promo code that should have come out today as well and I purchased $60 worth of merchandise... above the $50 requirement. Can you help????

did you have information on the promo she mentioned? I tr...

did you have information on the promo she mentioned? I tried getting it too but never received a coupon either 😞

Re: did you have information on the promo she mentioned? I tr...

@1234am In the email it said you should get it by dec 18

I also did not receive it! has it gone out?

@Hedwigdream In the email it said you should get it by dec 18

Hey I am trying to use the promo code but it’s not working any suggestions?

Following....

Spent my Holiday Hooray discount on my two favorite beauty products:  sunscreen (yes, best worn year-round!) and lipstick, and from two of my favorite brands.

The SUPERGOOP! - SPF, Snow or Shine set is currently on sale at SiJCP for $33. The moisturizer is a winter favorite in my household, so I bought one to gift and another to keep for myself. To meet the $75 threshold, I picked up the BITE BEAUTY - All Agave 3-Piece Lip Care Set (more winter must-haves!) and the Bite Beauty Multistick in Praline (looking for a peachy nude shade -- hope this is it!).

IMG_20191215_230803.jpg

That bite set is such a great value @MlleCC!

testing