cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Holiday 2020 gift sets๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

Re: Holiday 2020 gift sets๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

I really would like a smaller size of the Papaya Sorbet balm; the Pharmacy Green one have different sizes, i dont understand why Glow Receipe still didnt bring the option. 

I agree, but it's good for my wallet ๐Ÿ™‚ @faeriegirl . I would love to see an Advent Calendar with Brands I actually like. For instance:

*Include brands: Biossance, Glow Recipe, Josie Maran, Ilia Beauty, Youth to the People, Natasha Denona, Pat McGrath, Bite Beauty, Cover FX, Milk Makeup

*Exclude brands/products: any Hair Products, Fresh,  Laneige, or Smashbox Photo Finish Primer or Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray.

@Buootiful @faeriegirl 

I'd love an advent calendar!  It'd be great to be able to choose your own gifts too, sort of like Happy Box but in advent calendar style.  I know Kiehl's, OleHenriksen, and Charlotte Tilbury have some advent calendars.  I'm super interested in the Charlotte one!

That would be a great Advent calendar @Buootiful!

I totally agree, so far I'm not seeing any holiday sets feelin I just gotta have. I'm not the marketing or merchandising for these brands but I truly wish they would heed suggestions of all of us that LOVE and PURCHASE these products. Create awesome(!) holiday gift sets instead of one that includes top sellers and a  teeny deluxe of 1 of the 6 new launches from the year. Glow recipe had a gift set of 5 small products but you didn't get the banana moisturizer or the pineapple serum. Drunk Elephant's sets can get expensive but they are great at including everything.

@faeriegirl I like your idea about YTTP!  I think I'd like a set of hair masks to try out or maybe hair oils.  I'd also like a bunch of Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers, or PMG lipsticks.

@faeriegirl 

The perfect gift set for me would be a bunch of eyeshadow palettes and brushes!  But since I've spent almost $2,000 on makeup this year, I won't be spending until next year...hopefully

@faeriegirl   I feel like the perfect Christmas gift set of minis would be a box of eight to ten unreleased  products we havenโ€™t seen before.  Like a teaser box.  @TeamBIC  ๐Ÿ˜‰ for next year? 

@heartsmyface I like it!  That would be awesome.  As it is, I agree with @faeriegirl --I'm not really excited about any of the sets that we've seen so far.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 65 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing