Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Hey.... just sitting here trying to figure out how the Urban Decay rewards bazaar was sold out at one minute past the time it was posted๐Ÿ˜ข

Is there some way that people got this before it hit the Sephora app? Is there some way to sign up as wait list ? It seems I never had a chance ...

Re: Hey.... just sitting here trying to figure out how the Urban Decay rewards bazaar was sold out at one minute past the time it was posted?

@kila214 Unfortunately there isn't a wait list for these items and they are released in limited quantities. Sephora usually send an email with rewards coming out soon in the Bazaar, and in the past if there is something I really wanted I made sure to set alarms on my phone to come online a few minutes before they are supposed to populate on the site (9am PST Tuesday and Thursday). I've been able to snag a couple of rewards this way throughout the years, hopefully you get one you want soon! 

Re: Hey.... just sitting here trying to figure out how the Urban Decay rewards bazaar was sold out at one minute past the time it was posted?

@kila214 

There were only 5 of them to begin with ๐Ÿ™„

Sephoraโ€™s rewards are crap and they scam the customer. Iโ€™ve been shopping at Ulta more. Waaaayyyy better programs and rewards 

@RGbrown wrote:

@kila214 

There were only 5 of them to begin with ๐Ÿ™„

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing