Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Free products for reviews

Does anyone know how you can get the free products in exchange for a review?

i always see these “incentivize” reviews on Sephora and I wonder how they get these products.

would love to know if anyone has any info 

Re: Free products for reviews

Try Influenster,Bzz Agent,0.8 liter,Picky,Pink Panel,Bazaar Voice or search for free products for review. If it leads to page after page of questions or offers it’s usually just spam so look for actual posts w pictures and product reviews/communities not just bunches of questions trying to scam you 

It’s really weird, my reviews always have this label attached, but I’ve never received a free product. I think it’s because I click “tried sample” because I do try the samples in-store. This is confusing me. Lol I wish I actually got something!

Yeah I checked that box a couple of times when I first started leaving reviews because I got the samples in my orders. But it certainly did not incentivize me to leave certain opinions, so I simply stopped checking the box haha - now noone needs to get fooled into thinking I am getting paid for this.

@isa334 Most of the time it's people from Influenster.  Other times BIC members receive gratis for active participation.

What’s a BIC member 

@syblena BIC stands for beauty insider community which is the forum you are posting on 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing