Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Fab Finds

Went to my local Winners yesterday and they had the Sunday Riley UFO oil, Ceramic Slip cleanser and a Luna Oil/Good Genes duo pack! Fab find indeed!! I didn't get it though... didn't have a good experience with the Luna and Good Genes

They also had L'Occitane Almond oil, lotion and cream! Very very tempted... but I'm saving my pennies (nickels and dimes in Canada) for the Sephora VIB sale 😉

What are some of your Fab Finds at Winners/Marshalls?

sunday riley.JPG

Tags:

RE: Fab Finds

This will prob be gone already... But spotted this in downtown Toronto

Look what I found in downtown Toronto!

WOW😀

WOW😀

Tatcha is on Groupon

What? No way! That's an awesome find

Another fab find! I've been wanting to buy the Kopari coconut melt ever since I tried a sample last year but it's pretty darn expensive, even with the VIB sale in November. Lucky for me, I found the 200g tub at winners for only $29.99!! There were also the body glow and sheer oil for $29.99 and $34.99 for the latter.

which winners?

which winners?

@Erin32796 the Koprai I've been seeing in Winners across...

@Erin32796 the Koprai I've been seeing in Winners across Ontario

Saw this in the Vaughan (?) area up at Dufferin and centre.. Near Toronto

Fab Finds

@mmmiu SUNDAY RILEY @Anonymous?!?! I nearly just died! I dont like Luna either but hot DAMON. I'm in a different city everyday, why do I ignore Winners?! I mean aside from the fact that I'm working of course lol

Saw a few exciting things at the Winners at Markville in the Markham area! Didn't look at the Anastasia colour names though

Re: Fab Finds

Where in Canada and do you remember how much the UFO oil was? The sample of UFO improved my skin in ways that I have been trying to for years, but I just cannot afford it.

This was back when I originally posted it at the end of Sept 2017. Saw this in Toronto at the Yonge/Shepard Center winners and once at a location in east York 

sorry, I don’t remember the prices 

I just saw philosophy the micro delivery peel set at Marshals for $35 vs $72 at Sephora... I didn't pick it up but I'll probably go back. I've gotten a lot of Ole Henriksen recently in the old packaging, $15 for $38 moisturizers, waters, masks, etc...

just went to marshalls and found nothing special inside T-T

Does anyone know when TJM restocks? Are they all the same or is it random? I would love to go in as soon as they get new things. Thanks!!

I always check around holidays. for Christmas they get a...

I always check around holidays. for Christmas they get a lot more products. the one near me today had a lot of new things because of Valentine's day.

I've spotted at TJMAXX and Marshalls a wave of now-discontinued KVD products, including True Romance Eye Shadow Trios (browns, greens, and blues trios), the Everlasting Blushes and Bronzers, and the Lock-It Concealer (squeeze tube format).

For myself, I picked up an Everlasting Blush in Por Vida for $5.99.  I was tempted to also purchase the Rock Candy set for $19.99, but I reasoned that it's been in the Sephora sales section since forever -- if I truly wanted it, I would have purchased it by now.

Marshalls KVD Oct 2017.jpg

TJMAXX KVD Oct 2017.jpg

I saw the shade and light palette for ~$35CAD at Marshalls..probably should have snagged that 

RE: Re: Fab Finds

Great finds!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos13
  • sunday riley.JPG
  • Marshalls KVD Oct 2017.jpg
  • TJMAXX KVD Oct 2017.jpg
testing