Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Call them, they will credit you the points.  Ive done it before.

beautybag.jpg

On Hautelook tomorrow! Looks to be a pretty good deal. Feel free to PM for a referral link if you're not already signed up Smiley Happy

I guess they heard me complaining about 2 weeks shipping because surprisingly enough it gets here on monday!! excited to play with these new goodies Smiley Happy

I just took a look at Hautelook's FB page. Apparently they sold 4,000 of them in 10 minutes. Wow. Just. Wow.

I literally set an alarm on my phone for this!

But have to wait 2 weeks -.- hate hautelooks slow shipping!

IKR?! Why does it take them so long? By then I will have forgotten completely what's in it, so it'll be a total surprise when I open it. I'm going to be so excited!

I thought I was the only one! lol

Every time I get something from them I'm like right so that's what i was waiting for! lol

I'm jealous you actually got one!!

I haven't tried a lot of stuff that's in it and a lot of it is are cult classics. Because I'm stubborn and refuse to give in and try whats new and popular this is the only way I'll ever justify trying a lot of them without spending $ on them lol.

I only own 3/16 of those and 10/16 were products I'd been wanting to try so I made sure to log into hautelook the minute it turned 11am EST. Does anyone know how often they release these types of bags? Is it once a year or seasonally?

Hi @spadersgirl!

I haven't tried all those prod's either. Just polish & Clinique (can't remember all the other awesomeness) & I so missed out too! Blah! I was told the event will be back in a/b 2 months (maybe earlier)! I have high hopes! lol Maybe we will have better luck w/ it next time.....just have to have our "trigger" fingers ready!

Oh awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Smiley Very Happy

I actually did manage to snag one but I was just curious about how often they come out because I wouldn't want to miss these in the future. I was going to do what you did (looking at the Juice Beauty as well) but then decided to add the bag to my cart first before I looked at the other deals on the site. I think I was one of the lucky ones!

I SO missed this by like 5 minutes b/c I thought it would be fine to read some of the Juice Beauty prod. details! Arrrr. Really, that bag of awesome was stalked out and bought out in like 5 minutes. Tracy told me it would be back in a/b 2 months (maybe sooner). I don't know if my reading Juice Beauty Serum (i.e. from the Ulta bag) descriptions & deals had anything to do w/ me missing out....doubt it. My trigger finger wasn't quick enough & neither was my booty! I'm def. gonna stalk it out this next go around and grab it up! I have some things I need to get from Ulta but I have used all my points up and don't have $60 to burn there. Besides, I know it sounds goofy but I want the Sephora VIB ROUGE lippie set bad! I can't believe I missed out on it 1st go around.....I am slacking or something serious!

*Check it, this is a taste/ copy & paste of me wiggin a/b the bag (not really, jokingly) & looking for my other  orders stat's: I was being silly to relieve my disappointment w/ myself.

" Tracy: I am laughing a little too hard, all my coworkers are jealous of my fun chat with you! Thank you again  for shopping with HauteLook ____! "

Tracy sounds awesome. Wow. If they offer a bag like this every couple of months I am totally canceling my sub boxes. 

Balls, all sold out Smiley Sad

This is what heartache feels like.

Seriously...I should not be this disappointed for a beauty bag Smiley Happy

I set my alarm and didn't wake in time...whoops! Lol

Oops!

I just got to the page, and it says " due to overwhelming demand,  this item is sold out"

I saw it too.

Keep reloading.

Every once in awhile it changes back to "On Hold."

8,593 Replies