Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I am so annoyed!!! They sent me the wrong item!! I got the naturally pretty celebration palette instead of the brush set, which I already have! The invoice clearly said the buki set. ARGHHHHHHHH. I just emailed their CS. Hopefully they'll respond by tomorrow. I am not happy right now!v

Oh no!  Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully CS is able to remedy the error.  Let us know how it works out.

Yay, you're gonna love them!

Oh no. Lippies are my downfall.................

I hear you... exactly what I said!!!

THANK YOU! I was debating on the buki set and you can't beat it for 50% off the original price, just ordered it!

You are going to love their brushes and this set is awsome!!

Awesome deal. So tempting, too. Must...resist...

I didn't need another eyeshadow palette, but I grabbed one because it's too good of a deal XD

Are these good quality shadows? I've never tried any makeup from it Cosmetics. 

I love them.  My daughter says they're boring (and she's a matte girl).  Amazing basic.

I've only tried IT's universal brow pencil - it's what I use everyday now....really love it.

I love that brow pencil, too.  It is my go to.  I'm not particularly fond of the first Naturally Pretty Palette due to creasing, but I think the colors in this one actually look nicer.  

To einai and notcreative - I've using Benefit's Brow Zing for years and was thinking of trying ABH pomade but now I'm intrigued to try IT Cosmetics brow pencil.  Interested in knowing your thoughts.  I am also concerned re eyebrow hair loss - wonder if powder, pomade, pencil makes a difference.

I got that pencil from the QVC Beauty test tube deal that I got here Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy It's awesome.

I almost ordered that Test Tube just to get another pencil and decided I have enough.  I know I have at least 1-2 backups.  One day, I will order a Test Tube though.

It has really decent reviews. Nouveau Cheap has a review on it too and swatches.

I've heard great things about this palette, and I love that it's all matte, but I just don't reach for large palettes often. I have two Naked palettes that I've barely touched... considered putting them up for trade, but who doesn't have them already? I also have a number of others, but ultimately I always reach for the same two small palettes-- Pulp Fiction, and Basics. Granted, this palette fits the bill for matte and everyday versatile, but ugh.

Yeah if you already have the Naked palettes, then you probably don't need this one. I'm the opposite - I own mostly quads that are non nudes (plums, teals) and I wasn't too interested in the Naked palettes, so the IT one would allow me to try something different without paying a lot (can't complain at $20 even if it might not work for me) Smiley Happy

Totally. The price is incredible.

8,593 Replies