Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

image.jpg

got this in an email from shu uemera today!  Not quite sure what the samples are buuuuuuuut there are 3 of the 5 look to be deluxe samples!unnamed.jpg

Herbergers is doing 10% off beauty.  If you have no store in your state, you save on sales tax, too.  It's basically like Lord and Taylor's offer.

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 12.07.48 PM.png

Not sure if someone already mentioned this or not... also double incircle pointsNMC1VJB_mk.jpg

Receive this complimentary gift*, yours with any $100 Cosmetic or Fragrance purchase
Shop Neiman Marcus Beauty

Gift includes:

An Exclusive Tote and Summer Beauty Samples.
Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser.
Kate Somerville 360° Tanning Towelette, 1 count.
Lalique Living Lalique Eau de Parfum
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte Eau de Parfum.
Patchology Hydrate FlashMasque Facial Sheet, 1 count.
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm.
Orlane B21 Extraordinaire.
Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Eau de Parfum.
Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye.
*The value of your Neiman Marcus cosmetics or fragrance order must total $100 before shipping & tax. One gift per order, while supplies last. Does not apply to previous purchases, or in store locations. Cannot be combined with any other discount offer.
Please note: the cosmetic or fragrance sample items included in the bag may vary from what is pictured.

Was in Dillards last night in the cosmetics and noticed a table with a bunch of Bliss products on it with a 50% off sign. The light from heaven I thought. I lost my mind.... I got the steep clean 15 minute facial, the fabulips pout o matic, the fabulips kit, the multifaceted clay mask, the triple oxygen energizing mask and the fabulous makeup melt gel cleanser. The lady said that they were discontinuing the Bliss line. I kept thinking I should have got some other full size products... That deal was just too good and will never see it again probably. 

I think this is a new addition to the sale section, but please correct me if I'm wrong:  Buxom Full-On Lipstick in “Havana.”  I do believe this was a $10 Black Friday Deal a couple of years ago.

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-full-on-lip-stick-P243804?skuId=1250380

Essentielle Beauty (mine) dot com 25% off all Jeju Island collection skin care.  Artisan skin care brands from the volcanic Jeju Island in the southern part of Korea.  Through Friday, June 12 (or if things sell out...sooner).  Amazing stuff.  And the rose oil...too...

jeju sale.jpg

Fun GWP at Beautyhabit - includes a new cloud-design Baggu zip or small tote with dlx samples from Aromatherapy Associates, Nuxe, Clarins, Dr. Hauschka, Atelier Cologne, Dyptique and more. Redeem code CLOUDZIP or CLOUDBAG with a $95+ purchase. Here's a pic from my email:

BeautyHabit_CloudBag.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

B&B is killing it with the samples lately! 

Upon further research into Bliss skincare line... I noticed it is showing up at Marshalls now and the price is exactly 50% off the list price you would pay at Ulta or Sephora. So if you like it, definitely check Marshalls.

Gilt city has different merchandise credit offers for Cosabella, which has some really nice lingerie. I can't link to the picture because of my phone but it's definitely worth a look.

image.jpg

ULTA

image.jpg

Neiman Marcus   

image.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 2.22.47 PM.png

Philosophy $25 of your $50 purchase. Enter promo code inviteonly

A lot of things are excluded from this promo:

*promotional disclaimer: enjoy $25 off your $50 purchase on philosophy.com. must enter promotion code "inviteonly" on shopping bag page prior to proceeding to checkout to redeem. this promotion is valid for sales completed between june 8 (12:01am edt) through june 9 (11:50pm edt), 2015 only. this promotion is valid for in-stock items only and cannot be applied to previous orders. no price adjustments. no substitutions and no rain checks. this promotion may not be combined with any other promotion, sale pricing, promotional offers or discounts. this promotion may not be applied to the purchase of the microdelivery overnight anti-aging peel, purity body, no reason to hide eye, cleanse, peel, treat kit, cleanse, refine & renew kit or products in the live joyously collection, ultimate miracle worker collection, renewed hope collection or the outlet.

Screenshot_2015-06-08-09-09-35.png

Screenshot_2015-06-08-09-09-53.png

Screenshot_2015-06-08-09-10-04.png

Bobbi Brown

Includes: Antigua Mini Illuminating Bronzing Powder (.14oz. / 4g), Pink Beige Mini Lip Gloss (4ml), Mini Cosmetic Bag

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Also: Free deluxe sample with every order & free shipping for orders over $65

ImageProxy.mvc.jpeg

Not sure if you need to be an ebates member, but worth a try! Smiley Happy

Use code BFFDAY for $20 off $40 at Julep.  Expires 06/10/15.

I was not looking to spend $20, but I like 50% off for my June gemstone.

ALGENISTScreen Shot 2015-06-08 at 12.45.29 PM.png

8,593 Replies