Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I purchased these glosses today. Received free shipping 2 samples (eye cream and face shine scrub) plus the foundation sample. Awesome deal. Thanks for posting!! The site says free shipping over $50 but I guess the deal is still going on because there was no shipping cost on my $19 order Smiley Happy

You're very welcome HookedOnBeauty2! Can't go wrong with full sized Laura Mercier products for under $5 a piece! Smiley Happy 

Thanks for the tip on the Laura Mercier glosses - I just snagged it as well!

You're very welcome!! I've actually never tried her stickglosses or sheer lip colors before. (The set has 3 stickglosses and one lip sheer). I have tried the LM lip glaces lipglosses and I like those a lot. I'm hoping the stickglosses will be nice too! From the reviews that I watched on the set it seemed like all four colors were quite sheer, but sometimes I like that because I find sheer colors a little more wearable on an "everyday" basis. Smiley Happy Have you tried her stickgloss formula before? 

I haven't had any LM lip products before, but for the price I couldn't pass it up.  I generally wear tints on my lips, as I was blessed with naturally pigmented lips.  I have a lipstick or two that enhance (MLBB), but usually I just wear something to intensify what's already there.  I'm hoping these will be right up my alley!

I picked up this set from Hautelook a few months ago....for $40!  Wish I had waited on that.  But on the other hand I really loved the stick glosses in the set!  Two were creamy nudes and the other two were shimmery (but do not feel gritty).  I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of pigmentation, they're closer to medium than sheer.  Also they're pretty moisturizing considering the amount of pigmentation.  Hope you enjoy!

thanks for the feedback drrragon! I'm can't way to play with them! 

I picked up the lip set and got the eyeliner and body cream free plus the foundation in ecru. I love this thread....my wallet and husband..not so much .

I just bought the lip set & got the same free samples as you also. Couldn't resist that deal! I have to stop getting on this thread! Lol

ha! same here! 

If anyone missed the recent sale, I saw this on Facebook.  I've shopped there before, so I did not even bother checking to see if I could use this.

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 12.26.35 AM.png

Groupon

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 8.56.11 AM.png 

Yay, I am getting PTR pads from dermstore! Thank you NC Smiley Happy

Try JUNE30 for 30% off at Dermstore. I got a post card in the mail with that code and I've ordered from them several times. I'm not sure if it will work or if they are using it for targeting marketing...but it seems like a general code. Good Luck!

Why yes, I think I will help myself to a nice discount, thank you!

The Dermstore is for new customers only. I didn't read the fine print, just ran there LOL Smiley Sad Really bummed, I wanted to get the Dr. Gross Ferulic Eye Serum. 

Sorry.  The workaround could be if another adult in your household does not have an account.  My first thought was I have a Dermstore account, but my husband does not!  If I need to place an order, he is getting an account.

lol. You read my mind. My husband always gives me an odd look when a package comes in his name.

You are reading my mind NC Smiley Very Happy I've been hearing such good things about the eye serum but I just can't swing the $68 right now. 30% off is a great deal so my hubby may be ordering it today LOL. He's already ticked that he gets emails from many other beauty sites, so what's one more, right??

If you cannot swing it, wait.  The 30% off at Dermstore is less common, but it WILL pop up again based on history.  

My husband is the same way.  He hates when he gets emails from anyone, but he hates the beauty sites just a little more than the others.

i was sad too because the code doesn't work for dermalogica Smiley Sad 

Shirleylin88, I had the same problem too. Beauty.com omits them from discounts too. I did find this on Beautybrand.com and ordered my Dermalogica product from here and got it. Just an option.

FREE 23 piece summer getaway bag