Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Me too! I did think about getting the larger one but honestly i have so much makeup it wouldn't fit in there anyways. The only time I have a makeup bag is for touch ups or traveling. Have you tried her eyeshadows?

No,I haven't, just the bags. Smiley Happy I've heard all good things about her makeup line. 

Ulta emailed me a coupon for $10 off a $50 Tarte purchase.  They are also giving away a free lip gloss with the purchase.  It looks like a unique code, so the first person to pm me will get the code.

Same! I am not going to use it so pm me if you want mine.

I got one too but it says it's only for use with my email address so I don't know if someone else can use it. I'd be glad to pass my code along to someone as well, if it would work.

Mine says that as well.  I've passed other coupons meant for me on before, so I would still pass mine to someone wanting to try.  I know I gave MK89 my Bergdorf coupon a while back, and she needed to enter my email address (which I gave, because I trust her).  I would not pass my email address intentionally to people I do not know well enough, but I would give anyone the code to see if it works without entering my email despite the claim.  Maybe MK89 can chime in to mention how everything worked out, because I just realized I never followed up.  

Clinique.com has a great thing going on! With $35 purchase you get free shipping, 3 minis (really good size) AND you can combine that with the coupon code. I combined it with the code RETAILMENOT and got 8 deluxe samples total. 

I bought Moisture Surge for 38.50 and this is what I got for free:

2 of the Moisture Surge minis (0.5oz each)

Different Lipstick in A Different Grape Mini

clinique.png

This is a good one.  I shall take a look.

US only Smiley Sad

Thanks for this!! I used it last night. I had no idea about the Retailmenot code! Smiley Happy

QVC has a one time only value today (Thursday, 8/28) on an Algenist two-product set. For $95 + $3 s&h, you get triple action micro polish and concentrated serum: 

http://www.sephora.com/triple-action-micropolish-peel-P375671?skuId=1460666

http://www.sephora.com/concentrated-reconstructing-serum-P282934?skuId=1328814

Plus, you can split it up into 3 installment payments ("easy pays") and get it on auto-ship.

I saw that! Did you see there is also a super sized firming cream ffor 124?  Good deals--I love Algenist and QVC!! Smiley Happy

I didn't see that one! I am not a lover of the Algenist line. I tried a few of the products but didn't get the results that many others have had.

as you prolly know, I am a lover of Dr Denese products. Her Hydroshield is like buttah! And her day defense tinted SPF 30 is my summer secret for good coverage that doesn't suffocate or melt off. 

i also love QVC. It is a dangerous, expensive love. I am swimming in Judith Ripka deals today, too. I love many of her things, but, IMHO, she has been outta control in prices lately. The event prices today have been, in many instances, fair to good prices. I can practically hear my AmEx card straining under the weight of it all. 

me too....I have been stalking some Dooney & Bourkes, and the Barbarra Biixby jewelry is out of this world! But also insanely expensive, mostly.   Myy Q Card  will never be paid off, at this point...but you just cant beat the sets and the prices!  Smiley Happy

image.jpg

Ooh! I didn't know about this. Thank you!

ooooh sweet! Thanks for the heads-up!!

Yall are welcomeSmiley Happy

Ulta has a new bag.  They also sent me an email for 5x points on It Cosmetics.  Thinking of loading my cart with either It Cosmetics for the points or Napolean Pardis for the savings.  The bag is not too impressive, but I missed the last one.

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 12.20.15 AM.png

As extra incentive to get this bag, Ulta released a 20% off coupon. It is only good on lower end stuff, but it has a generic code.  Anyone can use this.

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 7.12.53 AM.png

Yeah, I'm looking at this one and not feeling super inspired by it, either.  It's not too perfume-heavy, but there are a lot of packettes and I'm not super psyched with the included products. But then there's my whole Sucker For GWPs thing...