Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Definitely more impressed by Spring. I might pick up an Amazing Cosmetics concealer but that's about it.

Ulta Beauty Break

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 7.10.46 PM.png

They're doing this beauty break again, today, on Wednesday, September 3rd, in case anyone is interested.  Funny how $35 at Ulta gets you 3 deluxe samples.  At Sephora, you'd have to spend $300 to get 3 deluxe samples.  If Ulta ever expanded their range to more high end products, Sephora would be toast.

The Beauty break was on Monday this week??? Tricksy tricksy Ulta.  >Smiley Tongue

Meanwhile, the beauty bag is also gone by now. ... Oh well. Saved me from myself.

Last week Ulta did the same deal on Monday evening and Wednesday morning.  Check tomorrow, I suspect it will be back.

It can be combined with this, so do not forget to add all three specials into your cart if you place an order.

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 12.20.15 AM.png

Just got the deal!

But the Smashbox isn't that impressive...

I am not a Smashbox fan at all, so I did not purchase anything this evening.  In case other BTers were, I thought it was a great deal.  Glad you got it.  Maybe, you can TSB your Smashbox items to someone who is impressed.

Great minds think alike. The eye primers are going in the box. Smiley Very Happy

Freaking ulta. I keep saying I'm done with them, and they keep coming out with free gifts. I need more backbone. 

I love Ulta, so I could never walk away.

I luv Ulta too!

Nah - just a higher credit limit. ;-)

This made me laugh.  Forget the higher credit limit.  Let's all wish for more money to buy them.  Oh, and three more wishes.

Marc Jacobs is having a nice gwp andFree shipping on any order using promo code BIRTHDAY on his websiteimage.jpg 

BOO! Marc Jacobs GWP fail! I know it's a freebie, but still... BOO! boo

I received my free brown eye liner in this exact same condition! No wonder they're giving them away. My black one was fine though so I guess it's just hit or miss. I think I will email them about this also.

I finally got a response of "We're investigating the problem and will contact you when we reach a resolution."

What is there to investigate?! It's broken. Here's a picture. Send me another! Not rocket science!

O no! That sux, I'm still using the sample I got from sephora when it was a 100 point perk in black. I hope they can send you another one. I will be inspecting mine when it arrives too.

Poked a little harder today and they said they said they were waiting on another shipment and will send another when it comes in. 

I did did mention that I had heard of others (you ladies!) that we're having the same issues so definitely reach out if you experienced the problem of the gel/crayon detaching/falling out of the tube. The sample may be free, but you paid for something to get it! Might as well get a useable product!

Oh no! Have you tried contacting their CS? Maybe they'll send you a new one.

10 Replies