Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

noooooooooooooo why did I see this now?! Sad face for me.

SirenSong, it's still working actually go check it out!

Thanks so much, MK! I snagged a full size eyeshadow, a mini highlighting powder (already own this and love it), plus a pretty violet eyeliner for $25 Smiley Very Happy

This isn't cheap but the les petits bonbons by Laura Mercier baked eyeshadow palette is on sale now for $150 on the Laura Mercier site. (Plus they still have the Free Shipping plus 2 deluxe samples with each order deal going on). The original price of this palette was a whopping $250 so you'd be saving $100!!

Out of my budget for now but it is soooo gorgeous. 

Photo via mywomenstuff blog: 

laura-mercier-bon-bons-eyeshadow.jpg

That reminds me of those little dot candies  - they were like crystallized sugar on a roll of paper Smiley Happy

I was thinking that very same thing!!!

Ooo do you mean Candy Buttons? I used to eat those all the time! I also like the DOTS candy that were like fruit flavored and gummy too... This palette does look delicious both figuratively and literally! 

@notcreative

Sorry, I can't reply to people, that was directed at MK89. Thanks though!

Aww.  I had not even noticed that post yet.  I am curious myself.  I already have a Gilt account though, and I wonder if the 20% off is for new accounts based on the verbiage.  

I got the code in my email, but I'm not sure I want to enable you more!!! 

I will let you know if I crack.  I am going to hold strong for now.

One of the weaker goodie bags for Nordstrom, but worth posting as it does have 19 items.

Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 9.10.06 PM.png

I was having similar thoughts about this bag! It's 19 items BUT it's very fragrance-heavy. And I'm kinda Meh about a lot of the non-fragrance items. But if I get enough to qualify for most of their other GWPs, I'll get this too. 

Hmm...

I own most of the items and am not a huge fragrance fan, which is why it is a weaker GWP to me.

I wish there was less fragrance.  I have over 100+ sample fragrances already-   

As a heads-up: J.Crew has lots of beauty products in their sale section online, with an extra 30% off code listed. They have a Bite matte lip crayon, Dr. Gross peels and serums, and numerous hair and body products from good brands.

Nars and Coola as well!

**bleep**, the NARS are gone - would've been like $13 for a lip pencil!

OMG, thanks for posting this. I am obsessed with the dr. Gross peels and have been using the ones I got as samples. I was about to take the plunge to buy some and you post this,I ordered 5 of the small packs for $31 Smiley Happy and I snagged the bite lip crayon as well.

Btw I never knew J crew sold makeup and skincare....interesting lol.  

I found the first cosmetic bag I actually ever wanted to buy (all the ones I own are from gwp's). It's by Sonia Kashuk and of course being sold at Target. I fell in love with the bag and found out it was sold out in all the stores near me or a little further away than I'd like except one. I called up and got the bag reserved and the best part?! It was on clearance for almost 50% off (online is normal price). I believe her whole Floral Print collection is on clearance in the Target stores from what the sales associate was telling me. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they think the bag is as cute as I do! Getting it for $3.99!

beauty.jpg

I have this Sonya Kashuk bag in Gingham. I love it and use it everyday. It appears that they are discontinuing many of her bags probably to come out with new lines. I have several different sizes in the gingham print. I use some for storage, one for my everyday makeup, the little one like you got for my purse, and a couple for travel.  I hope that you like it and get as much use out of it as I do!