Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Speaking of good deals, anyone know when/if the VIB sale is going to be happening?! The holidays are quickly sneaking up on us! 

Usually Oct/Nov, if I remember correctly.

Sephora is 8% cash back on eBates, Nordies is 6%

OH, that reminded me check Ulta on MrRebates...it's been at 12% for over 10 days, and it still is.  So, anyone wanting to take advantage of the freebie above, hit that Mr.Rebates button first.

Tarte on Hautelook today.... a few blushes for $14, concealers for $21, and a ton of lip products!

tartehautelook.jpg

Anyone have any of these lippies they're selling?? How are they?? Smiley Happy 

Reminder: To redeem this offer go to marcjacobsbeautydotcom

thanks! iw as wondeirng why it wasn't working! i wonder why that doesn't work if you access it from the regular MJ link.... hmmm weird

Ulta has 5X points for all fragrance purchases.

I didn't get any email for this...when does it end?

Stila sent out an email today about a deal for a free 5-piece brush set (I don't know if their brushes are good or if they ship to Canada) but it seemed like a pretty sweet deal!

Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 9.12.21 PM.png

Stila does not ship to Canada.

I have 4 of the Bobbi Brown promo codes for $30 off $80 online. I decided I won't be using them so if anyone wants a code, message me and I'll send you one. First 4 to message me will get one.

I would love one if you have any left!

Becca is on HauteLook today!

Yes be sure to check out the eye shadow quads, only $15!

Clarisonic brushes are buy one get one free today only at Ulta.  The sale runs from 10pm Pacific today through 9:59pm Pacific tomorrow (they're Central obviously).  I was going to get some, but it looks like pedi and body brushes are excluded.  Disappointing for me.  Platinum members get free shipping through the 20th, so you could buy just one (and get two) if you want.

The beauty break today is a Bare Minerals set w/ a $50.  There are five shades to choose from.

Alas, I'm allergic to the original foundation so I just grabbed a couple brush heads for a Christmas gift.  On the bright side there's no minimum free shipping this week for Platinum members and eBates is 6% today.

toofaced.PNG

I just saw this on the website too...and with the code for new customers...it works out to be $29.  Its so cute!

I read even if ur not a new customer to HSN if you clear out the cookies, the code works...I may try it again and see!

ahh this carousel is way tooo cute !!! 

UD and Sephora have put the Pulp Fiction palette and nail polish on sale, $16 and $5 respectively.  

http://www.sephora.com/pulp-fiction-nail-polish-P387558?skuId=1635853

http://www.sephora.com/pulp-fiction-palette-P387560?skuId=1635838

1 Reply