Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Just tried her link. The Lorac Pro Palette is sold out at HSN. Smiley Sad

Oh wells. 

I hope it will be back in stock soon! My sister really wants one haha

Allcosmeticswholesale is having a 10% coupon (cyber10).  Before you say hmmmph to 10%, consider this, I bought a Becca Mineral Blush in Songbird (usually $32 for $15.99), and Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector (usually $36 for $16.99).  Sephora sent out samples of the Skin Perfector a few weeks ago and it's been OOS ever since.  With economy shipping my total was $33.63.  Just over the cost of the blush alone!  

IF you see a lot you like on their sale page, it might be better for you to use code SALE30, it's 30% off anything on the sale page.  Might be worth making two separate orders.  

ETA: And just a mere two hours later, I've already received my shipping notice!

Have you ordered from them before? I have a few items in my cart after seeing your post (my wallet does not like you lol) but I've never heard of them before and am skeptical.

I've ordered from them a couple times. One time I got an LE MAC lippie, and the other time I got a Givenchy lippie and a Fresh one, I've never had problems with the site and my products were perfect. They shipped pretty fast too!

Yes, I have.  They're legit.  Truthfully, I'm trying to figure out the link between them and Sephora -- there is definitely one since they've carried Kat Von D items before.  

I did have a problem with a Kevyn Aucoin item I ordered from them, but they handled it amazingly quickly and efficiently.  It was inexpensive, and I told them I can send it back but that's not cost efficient.  They let me send a picture, and they refunded my money in about an hour.  

I don't recommend paying for speedy service though, I didn't find it to be any faster than First Class.

Awesome, thank you!

I have a few birthday codes I won't be using. Right now they include:

La Mer: Deluxe Regenerating Serum (w/ purchase)

Kohl's: $5 off

NYX: $5 off

If anyone wants them let me know!

I keep going back and forth on ordering the lip balm from La Mer.  They send me emails with a freebie all the time, so I am going to wait until I come off my no buy.  

It's good...but not my favorite, if you are going to spend $50 on a lip balm, I was pleasantly surprised by Chanel's Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I've never heard anything about Chanel's, so I will look into it.  I love By Terry Baume De Rose, which is $60, but worth every penny.  I only use it twice a day, because of the cost.  It lasts me a year that way too.  Quite a few people have said La Mer was better, so I feel like I have to try it.  Have you tried By Terry?  I would love to read how you compare it to Chanel or La Mer.  I have lip balms starting at $3 and am always down to try more.

I don't know, I've never tried Terry, but I'll certainly look into it! I'm a bit of a balm junkie as well >.>  

La Mer: has a bit of a thin texture in my opinion, stays OK, but I found myself reapplying often, doesn't taste very good if it gets in your mouth.  Lips felt moisturized, but not terribly hydrated.  It was decent, but I didn't find myself wow'd.

Chanel: texture is only slightly harder than Dior's lip balm, but it uses camellia oil which is quite hydrating, and a few other things, kind of vanilla-like if it gets in your mouth, smells good.  Reapplied once every couple hours.  Considering the Tatcha lip balm uses camellia oil as well I'm excited to bust that one out of my stash once I get through another balm I'm working through!

If I had to choose an absolute favorite at this point in time, it'd be a bit of a toss up between Soap & Glory's and Sara Happ's balms. 

I've been hearing people recently receiving 20% coupons from Ulta that includes prestige brands. Does anyone know how ulta chooses who to send their coupons to. I haven't received any email or mail. I'm in their rewards program and email list.

I received mine a few days ago and it's only for 10% off prestige and 20% off non- prestige.  I was surprised since it's usually 20 but I seen others posting that they received the 20% off prestige ones. Its probably a change based on your level in their reward program. I haven't shopped there that much this year. A couple a months ago when I spoke to customer service they said the coupons were mailed out randomly but that shopping frequency was a factor.

Though the clientele and reward members they send the cards to are quite vast, I believe it may have to do with how frequent and how recent you may have shopped around the time of a new 20% coupon launch.

I've overheard employees telling shoppers as they were checking out that entering in their card number or activating their reward profile will essentially "kick them back" into the system if it's been a while since they've shopped (customers would be asked for their card and they'd go, "Eh, don't worry, it's been a while since I've shopped here anyway" and that prompted the "kick you back in the system" response).

You might want to call their customer service line or email them to see what the matter may be pertaining to your particular case. 

I recently visited an Ulta (live in Hawaii with no Ulta and no free shipping from them, so don't shop often) while on the mainland, and I hit Platinum while I was there.  I then got a 20% off coupon including prestige brands, and this is the first one I have received.  I have been getting the emails, but usually for 3 or 4 bucks off a purchase, no higher brands included.  So this might actually be how it works.  But I've seen other people post a coupon for 20% and I got 10% off a lipstick, or something not even close to the good coupon.  

I'll probably get in contact with their customer service. That is odd, because it hasn't been a while since I've purchased from them. If anything, this year is probably the most often I've purchased from them.

Gogreyhound, the fan Friday special is LIPMINI, the same as the weekly special that was just released.

Thanks!  I already got it, but...wait! I could get a different one! mwahahahahahaaaa!!! Smiley Happy

I've got two orders in. One with the Nars selected and one with the Melted! Smiley Wink

Ooo let us know the size when you receive! I'm guessing the Nars is the same size as the 100 pt perk one that had not too long ago. I couldn't find the size for the melted though. So tempted get something for the perk since I would never use up a whole tube of it.