Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Have you ordered from them before? I have a few items in my cart after seeing your post (my wallet does not like you lol) but I've never heard of them before and am skeptical.

Yes, I have.  They're legit.  Truthfully, I'm trying to figure out the link between them and Sephora -- there is definitely one since they've carried Kat Von D items before.  

I did have a problem with a Kevyn Aucoin item I ordered from them, but they handled it amazingly quickly and efficiently.  It was inexpensive, and I told them I can send it back but that's not cost efficient.  They let me send a picture, and they refunded my money in about an hour.  

I don't recommend paying for speedy service though, I didn't find it to be any faster than First Class.

Awesome, thank you!

I've ordered from them a couple times. One time I got an LE MAC lippie, and the other time I got a Givenchy lippie and a Fresh one, I've never had problems with the site and my products were perfect. They shipped pretty fast too!

If you're new to HSN, use the code 20NEWSUMMER to get $20 off $40+. You can get the Lorac Pro palette for $22 or the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for $30!

Hi Andy, thanks for sharing this! I checked on HSN, and couldn't find the Lorac Pro Palette though! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Otherwise $22 would totally be steal! 

I have no idea why it's not listed. If you check Nouveau Cheap's blog, you can use the link that she provided in her post about this. 

Just tried her link. The Lorac Pro Palette is sold out at HSN. Smiley Sad

Oh wells. 

I hope it will be back in stock soon! My sister really wants one haha

Macy's, free 8 - pc. gift with any $35 Estee Lauder purchase.

upload_5921368937672107535.png

Choose a FREE 8-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase + GET MORE with $70 Estée Lauder purchase.
  • FREE 8-Pc. Gift with $35 Estée Lauder purchase includes:
  • Choose your Eyeshadow, Bronzer or Blush Compact: Pure Color Blush in Pink Kiss, Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer or Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Tranquil Moon, Wild Truffle, Amethyst Spark and Lavish Mink.
  • Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II
  • Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
  • Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Hot Kiss
  • Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Pinkberry
  • Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray & Body Lotion
  • Signature Print Cosmetic Bag
  • + GET MORE with $70 Estée Lauder purchase:
  • Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (15 ml)
  • Choose your moisturizer: Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 (15 ml), Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme (15 ml) or Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 (15 ml).

This was a great deal. I went to Macys on Monday to pick up EL Double Wear foundation and received this GWP.

HA! That's the exact purchase I made too, except mine was at The Bay Smiley Happy

That bag is way too cute.

And, of course, I had to order something to get it... I'm a lost cause...

Right here, on Sephora.com 

For some reason, I can't post the URL for you, so look for 

Estee Lauder
Revitalizing Supreme Set

It contains: 

- 1.7 oz Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Crème 
- 0.25 oz Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 
- 0.17 oz Revitalizing Supreme Eye Global Anti-Aging Eye 
- 1.7 oz Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask

This set is $120 value, priced $35 on sephora. The face cream alone is $75. I came across it by accident. Might interest you if you like Estee Lauder products Smiley Happy

Say what now? This deal makes zero sense. Why do I suspect the Creme won't really be 1.7 oz? it's gotta be a typo. Regardless, I am ordering it. LOL Can't even say I need more skincare products, but this is deal to good to pass up.

I think you may be right, talinder. A quick google search shows the set sold in other countries consists of a 0.5 oz face cream. If that is the case, the anti aging cream would be worth $25, serum $15.50, eye cream roughly $25 (based on the 59 euro for 15ml pricing), and the cleanser $8.50 - bringing the total value to $74. It's still ok, I guess, but the 1.7 oz label would be so misleading if it is indeed wrong. I almost bought it for my mom on impulse.

Thanks for the update, jisub89. Something told me to hold off last night and I'm glad I did. I was only buying it for the extremely good deal. I don't use EL and that steal is the only thing that motivated me to even consider it. It's not worth the hassle of returning to see what I get.

Gilt has a free coupon today for Bobbi Brown! $30 off $80!

didn't that end

1 Reply