From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Savvy Shoppers

Savvy Shoppers

• 90024 Members
  • 770 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @Maria88 Looks like 20% off coupons are slowly trickling back in… but I hear you on everything else. ...read more
@Maria88 Looks like 20% off coupons are slowly trickling back in… but I hear you on everything else.
Recent images from this conversation
Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
|
Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: GMA Deals dot com has offerings today from Tula Skincare. Free shipping for orders over $40.00. Deal expires at midnight 4/9.
GMA Deals dot com has offerings today from Tula Skincare. Free shipping for orders over $40.00. Deal expires at midnight 4/9.
Help! Travelling to the US on vacation and want to buy from Sephora
|
Re: Help! Travelling to the US on vacation and want to buy from Sephora
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: I haven't done this before but Sephora has "pick up from the store" option. Maybe it's worth to check it out  ...read more
I haven't done this before but Sephora has "pick up from the store" option. Maybe it's worth to check it out 😉
Foil Challenge
|
Re: Foil Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I have a little of everything! I have a few perfume samples and some makeup ones that I’m saving for later  I also have a ...read more
@itsfi I have a little of everything! I have a few perfume samples and some makeup ones that I’m saving for later 😉 I also have a huge amount of hair samples! But I’m doing so much better now! I feel like I’m in a good place! Now on to my over run DS!
rouge code
|
Re: rouge code
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Me too🥲I’ve been trying to get one
Me too🥲I’ve been trying to get one
New Post in Savvy Shoppers
code share
Heyyy , would a rouge member like to share their code with me pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺
Heyyy , would a rouge member like to share their code with me pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺
New Post in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta 20% off
  I have a coupon for 20% off that expires 5/7 that I won’t use, but don’t want it to go to waste! I’m not sure if it’s connected ...read more
  I have a coupon for 20% off that expires 5/7 that I won’t use, but don’t want it to go to waste! I’m not sure if it’s connected to my account so I hope one of y’all can use it
  • B22F09D3-F964-4CB0-A6E0-929A5B7BC6E3.jpeg
  • 7745F720-93BF-4337-AAD7-E2CA6C2FC211.jpeg
No Bags
|
Re: No Bags
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @rubinamian @When you order online it doesn’t comes with bags. There may be options to choose gift bags at checkout but I am sure ...read more
@rubinamian @When you order online it doesn’t comes with bags. There may be options to choose gift bags at checkout but I am sure that is extra money and not free.
looking for a rouge code!
|
Re: looking for a rouge code!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi! Were you able to reach rouge status last year? If so, would you be open to sharing your Rouge friends code with me? I really w ...read more
Hi! Were you able to reach rouge status last year? If so, would you be open to sharing your Rouge friends code with me? I really want to order a couple things and a discount would be incredibly helpful!
In store sample requests. What did you get?
|
Re: In store sample requests. What did you get?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Picked up the $5 tote at Ulta to get 50 points and asked if they had any samples. I got Chanel 😊
Picked up the $5 tote at Ulta to get 50 points and asked if they had any samples. I got Chanel 😊
63,757 Posts