Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I think I will just order the Candy Yum Yum, because I do not want to pay double retail on Kelly Yum Yum.

It's just limited edition packaging and Kelly Osborne isn't my favorite person, so just get the original hahah 

People said the colors are slightly different, but Candy Yum Yum looks so close.  Thanks, Andy.  I am going to order it.

Order what? Uh? :::shakes head:::

I figured I should hurry and get it in before the penalties are decided upon, right?  Sorry, fearless leader.  Just pretend you did not see that!

Hmmmmmmm, I be watching you all over here too!!!!

Keeping me honest, huh?  Just close your eyes for five more minutes.

Kate Spade bag on sale for $131 (60% off) after using code FALLSALE20Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 12.51.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-10 at 12.38.29 AM.png

I didn't even know I needed a new purse! Smiley Tongue Thanks jisub89! 

That's what I said!

I don't even own a purse! lol

I once went without a purse for months.  My husband finally got fed up and asked what he was supposed to do with this wallet and keys when we went out.

My husband has no problem letting me carry his water (when I carry a big bag) and other items like eye drops and pills.  When I ask him to hold it for a second though, he always has a huge problem.  Now that my boys are older, I do occasionally leave the house without my purse.  I love it.

One of my older sister's has never owned a single purse in her whole life.  Must be liberating not to lug the thing around.  I mostly use my purse to carry things for my boys.

I'm soooo tempted! I picked up a purse and wristlet during her last sale. 

Check out your Nordstrom Racks... I found the UD Pulp Fiction Revolution Lipsticks for $5 and the palette for $10.  They also had per usual tons of Stila and Lorac

OOooo! Where is your Nordstrom Rack? I really wanna go now because I've heard the lipstick is really good

Are you in NYC?

Nope, SF Bay Area Smiley Sad 

There is one in Concord by Sunvalley Mall =) I have yet to check it out tho.

I haven't been to that one, there's actually one 10-15 mins drive from me in San Leandro. It's on the smaller side though. There's also one in SF that I haven't been to yet I think!

5 Replies