Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Too Faced is on HSN and everything is free shipping.

Plus, their  Matte Eye Collection with Shadow Insurance and

Natural Eye Collection with Shadow Insurance are on sale for $30 each. 

I used a 20% off code the other day and bought this set for 24 plus free shipping Smiley Happy

I tried i color per eye & I just didn't like it at all. I have way better matte shadows (don't get me wrong I love Too Faced just something about how it looked on my eye's w/ the UD primer) that go on way smoother on my lid than this (or at least the 2 colors I tried on the far left). I suppose the colors tried being the "base colors" maybe I would have luck w/ the others or not use any primer. I just recently started using primer & maybe I don't need it w/ matte shadows since my skin leans to the dryer side. Maybe I will give it 1 more try after I try my Josie M Watercolor in RoseGold & Bareminerals in Flash-Lavander! 

Do y'all have any suggestion for me & " The Matte" ?! hehe

If there is a code hook me up!  

Huh, Soap & Glory is a go BUT I'm looking (going back & forth from each channel) & there is NO TARTE! blah
All I see is Canon Cameras & this is a huge BUMMER! Good job Charter/ QVC. Wow! (sad eye's)

1st of all...this is an awesome thread!

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I recently found a blog that is dedicated to tracking Gift with Purchases for beauty/cosmetics items.

I guess external links aren't allowed here on BT, but if you google "gwp addict", you'll see that blog as the first search result.

The lady who runs the blog updates it a few times a week, and has pretty much every beauty deal/gwp deal listed, so it is super helpful for those of us who might not have the time to track down these deals ourselves. Just thought I'd share!!

I love her site and used to stalk it on the daily before I went on my no buy.  She is probably the biggest reason my stash is out of control.

I love her site, too! But it makes it so hard to resist scooping up all of the GWPs and saving money for other things!

Yep yep yep. She's the reason I've started buying more from dept stores. And, yes, why I have way waaaay too much stuff. Smiley Very Happy

Did anyone else get the boscia 4th of july promo? I just received mine and I'm curious what other people got.Untitled.png

OMG what a great deal! You just got the email today? Says it expires 7/6. I guess my wallet was saved because I totally would have gotten this!

Sorry I should've clarified. I got the email and placed an order on the 4th. I didn't have my computer so I didn't get to post this in time. I got my package today Smiley Happy

The email clearly says "May include" so I was expecting substitutions and I want to know what others received. Of course the two things I wanted the most were subsituted lol

So what did you get?

There ARE some great deals out there right now! Smiley Happy I like to check GWP Addict regularly. Smiley Happy Caution: it is highly enabling!! 

I get her emails - talk about lazy! I don't even have to go to her website anymore Smiley Happy

Thankfully, I signed up for her emails long before I entered my no buy, but I have never received any.  I do pop over there once in a while, but I have been proud of how much I've resisted lately.  For a long time, I used to check it everyday.

Good job @notcreative! I just read them when they come through the email - usually I can resist Smiley Wink

Ladies and Gentlemen, Big and Little ones, I have an Ulta 20% off coupon/code. Does anyone need/want it?

Sadly, my big ones are becoming little ones.  I discovered that yesterday.  

I would love the code if you still have it <3

I will PM you the code Smiley Very Happy

I keep forgetting to post this (sorry!), but today is the last day for free shipping + 2 deluxe samples on Laura Mercier's website. They have pretty decent sized samples, check it out! I was tempted but am on a low/no-buy so I'm passing

3 Replies