Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Can you send me the link or code for this too please? I used to get their email offers all the time, but haven't been shopping there for a while, guess they may have given up on me. Found out about a few $15 off $75 and $20 off of $100.00 that I missed out on too, what a drag, they must have realized I've been cheating on them, Smiley Embarassed

Thanks in advance notcreative. Smiley Happy

btw - do you know if there's an expire date on the $10.00 gift card? Thanks.

Hautelook has beauty deals, including Toofaced....La Cremes for $8!

I got a Stila color balm and colored eyeliner for like $8 + $6 dollars. Shipping was $6. I wish they had more colors but yeah shipping is slow. But not as slow as it was two years ago.  

If only their shipping wasn't so slow and expensive!

Hahaha I just paid it, it was like $6.  Slow, meh I'll have forgot by the time it ships and I'll get a nice surprise Smiley Happy

Oh cool, usually it's like $8 or something. I mean, shipping + the cost is still less than the price of the lipstick but it just bugs me haha. I also am tired of waiting over a month or so for shipping, not sure why it takes them THAT long! 

I wonder how their distribution works...it seems most deal places get a certain amount of product from the company at a deal, and they sell through it and that's it. If they don't sell through it, they are stuck with it, that's the risk.  Maybe Haute gets a deal where they get a max # of product that they can sell, but they let TooFaced know how much once the sale is over, they send it, and then Haute sends it.  Or to cut costs, Haute only hires temps for order fulfilment once a month and that's why it's so slow.

Ulta (on their website) has the Urban Decay Vice LTD palette for sale at $39.00 (normal price $58.00).

This annoys me... they hyped up this palette so much making it seem sooo limited to only Sephora, then they released it on UD, and then Ulta. Now it's going on sale. 

I bought it months ago and have yet to use it.  Wish I waited to get the better deal.

Right??? I was just venting about this. They were like OH ITS SO LIMITED its so SECRET nobody knows if it will EVER come back and then it didn't just come back once...but twice...and there was SO much stock it went on sale.

"Limited" should mean limited. Think of all the people who, after it first went out of stock, given that it was "limited" paid through the nose to obtain one. This hardly seems limited to me.

At this point, I think we need to agree that Urban Decay lies about the limited quantities of their products.  It's the UD Vault all over again...

Has anyone placed an order using your Tarte voucher yet? Any idea what you going to get? I need a little inspiration. 

Not yet Stephani, but here's what I love and use:

-Maracuja Oil 

-Creaseless Concealer

-Lights Camera Lashes mascara (my HG)

- their matte lipsurgence chubby pencils are very nice if you like matte lips.  Not drying in the least. 

- I'm using their tarte guard SPF. I like it a lot, but am concerned it broke me out (my skin is sensitive to a lot of things) I'm using my old SPF for a a couple weeks to see. But it's a great formula, I really like it, especially for a physical SPF. They have a mini size you could try Smiley Happy.

- of course their blush that everyone seems to love (I can't vouch for this as I'm not a blush person)

I got their TSV about a month ago and have to say I love the texture of the eyeshadow quad I received. I'm hoping they will release these individually as well, as not just on QVC. They feel so creamy to the touch but are powder. 

Their concealer is on my list. 

Lippies are definitively on my listSmiley Very Happy 

Since it doesn't expire til late September and see what they're going to release for the fall. I'm hoping it's another disk palette because I love those.

this is what I am doing as well! Love those disks

I went to my SJCP today and noticed that they have the Korres Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial on sale for $39.40.  I thought it was weird since that's not a huge discount (regular price is 45 I believe).  Thought it was interesting though.  I rarely go in to SJCP and I didn't think they would have items on sale that are still regular price at the freestanding Sephora.

SiJCP is odd. They do sales on random items that I get mailers for every once in awhile. About a month ago they had the PTR Foaming Cucumber Cleanser that is normally 35.00 for 19.00. No reason given. The SA didn't even know it was on sale.

Yeah I think it's weird too.

Someone started a general SiJCP alert thread as well if you want to share this there, too.  I absolutely love that stuff. Did you get any?