Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

If only their shipping wasn't so slow and expensive!

Hahaha I just paid it, it was like $6.  Slow, meh I'll have forgot by the time it ships and I'll get a nice surprise Smiley Happy

Oh cool, usually it's like $8 or something. I mean, shipping + the cost is still less than the price of the lipstick but it just bugs me haha. I also am tired of waiting over a month or so for shipping, not sure why it takes them THAT long! 

I wonder how their distribution works...it seems most deal places get a certain amount of product from the company at a deal, and they sell through it and that's it. If they don't sell through it, they are stuck with it, that's the risk.  Maybe Haute gets a deal where they get a max # of product that they can sell, but they let TooFaced know how much once the sale is over, they send it, and then Haute sends it.  Or to cut costs, Haute only hires temps for order fulfilment once a month and that's why it's so slow.

I got a Stila color balm and colored eyeliner for like $8 + $6 dollars. Shipping was $6. I wish they had more colors but yeah shipping is slow. But not as slow as it was two years ago.  

Womp.  You were right, fever glosses are being discoed. They are back on BOGO directly.

Sorry.  I really want to order some, but in the past couple of days, I have placed three orders (7 polishes from Julep, The Siren palette from Sephora and a bunch of stuff from Beauty *online* to get this bag)! I am about to place one more from Sephora too.

Screen Shot 2014-07-08 at 12.47.13 PM.png

I was so proud of myself for passing on that OH GWP for $50 minimum purchase, then I did this one with a $100 minimum purchase.  It has been a bad week for my no buy!  My rewards dollars had to be spent though.  They are having a sale on June Jacbos foot cream for $20 (usually $40).  I am surprised I got out of there with only one in my cart.  I originally had 3 in there!

Whoa whoa whoa, please pm me the link to that bag!

Sure thing.

Can you send me the link or code for this too please? I used to get their email offers all the time, but haven't been shopping there for a while, guess they may have given up on me. Found out about a few $15 off $75 and $20 off of $100.00 that I missed out on too, what a drag, they must have realized I've been cheating on them, Smiley Embarassed

Thanks in advance notcreative. Smiley Happy

btw - do you know if there's an expire date on the $10.00 gift card? Thanks.

Macys had fever glosses as BOGO as well and they had more color options when I checked a few days ago.

Guys if anyone has a 20% off Ulta coupon they're not going to use, please PM me Smiley Sad I'm not getting their e-mails and have a $90 birthday gift sitting in my online basket *tears* I'll trade you for a 15% off  coupon for HSN  ^_^

They're selling a trio that includes 2 Too Faced Melted lippies (full size) + 1 lip liner for $35 FREE Shipping. With the 15% off coupon you'd end up getting the trio for around $29-$30 whereas 1 Melted lippie by itself is $21. You could also use it for some other purchase instead, but this was the HSN item I was thinking of getting and wanted to share. Well, let me know! Thanks <3too-faced-perfect-neutrals-melted-lip-trio-d-20140701182518407~357804.jpg

If I get one in the mail today or Monday I will let you know! (If you haven't placed your order by then Smiley Happy )

I had a kind Beauty Talk member PM me a coupon, but thanks! Smiley Happy

Also if anyone is interested: I stumbled upon this GWPScreen Shot 2014-07-20 at 6.05.34 AM.png

@SirensSong

If you're not getting emails, catalogs, or those 20% off entire purchase that excludes maybe brow service, ect., tell the sales person & they keep a coupon code & scan it for you at the register. My Ulta stores in my area have all my purchases, returns,exchanges coupons used on their computer.

I oftentimes forget to bring my printed promo code or coupon with me to the store. I've NEVER EVER had a sales person cashing me out ask any questions; they just scan the catalog/promo code without any hesitation since they ALWAYS ask for my Ulta Platinum card to scan.

That's nice of them. My Ulta would say you need the coupon. 

Thanks for the tip, beauty. Sadly I only shop online :/

Since there's been a lot of chatter about drugstore cosmetics etc - I thought this one might be appropriate.

It's for Drugstore dotcom - With a $60.00 purchase you get a bag with 24 Deluxe Samples of all kinds (don't know how to post a link/pic sorry) It says it's a $47.00 value. Maybe someone will be in the market for this, could be a lot of fun goodies in it, haven't looked it over yet.

Just like high end products, I think there are good and bad drugstore brands as well. Love Loreal lipsticks and some others too and always used to use drugstore mascaras too, the only reason I'm not using drugstore mascaras now is that I have so many high-end ones from different kits/sets/collections, Sephora Fave mascara sets, GWP's, Promo Codes and point perks. But I'm sure I'll venture there sometime in the future and might go pick out some drugstore lippies right now, I need soap from 'drugstore', so I might have to force myself to add a lippie or two -- just to get to free shipping of course, not because I want or Neeeeeed them. Smiley Wink Happy Shopping. Smiley Happy

Just checked.  Thanks for the pm.  It is for the green and natural department.  I have yet to take advantage of a single GWP from the Drugstore side, because I buy most green/natural stuff from Whole Foods.  After being filled in on pricing issues by Meag, maybe I can start buying them elsewhere.  Though, she was referring to Trader Joes, I am assuming Whole Foods would be similar.

What pricing issues?

From the Nail Polish and Consumer Reports Thread

Meagboho wrote:

"Every single thing Trader Joes has on the shelves are something popular you would see at Whole Foods or anatural foods store or something. Sometimes they change the recipe slightly, the packaging is always disguised, and well, there's the cheaper price for the same goods!"  

She also sent me a pm.  I basically learned that I cannot assume they have a cheaper price.  Thus,  I will shop around.  I already shop around with cosmetics.  Why not do it with natural foods and vitamins.

3 Replies