Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I sent an email. FINGERS CROSSED!

Oh no!  Mine fell out of the tube after a couple uses.  I tried to salvage it and gently rub it down with alcohol (breaking a good portion of it off in the process), and smushed it back in, but I am a little wary about using it (is it actually clean?)

I actually had a funny experience with this! This was a day after I received my free 100pt perk of the brown Marc Jacobs liner. I opened it up to line my eyes and I look - there's nothing in there. I was so confused! I found it a couple minutes later on the floor Smiley Very Happy

I didn't even notice at first either! I tried to crank it up and looked into the tube and was all, "Wow, that's way down there!" Haha. Then I noticed the cap. 

I emailed CS so we'll see. Everything else looks to be in good shape, including the items I actually paid money for, so that's good, but it's a little disconcerning that it's such a common problem. 

Yes, I think the lesson for anyone who has one of these minis is to open the liner with the tip facing up and then gently press down on the liner so that it is more securely stuck in there.  Hopefully this isn't a problem with the full sized ones.

Cashed in on this twice and got my packages today. WOO! 

Spoiler
Is it bad that I want to place more orders just because the GWP is so great and there's no minimum purchase or shipping? 

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 9.49.50 AM.png

Not sure why, but I'm not getting these emails from Ulta. Good thing you started this thread that notifies me!! Smiley Very Happy

excited for my first Ulta GWP!

If you have not made your purchase yet, wait.  I just got a 20% discount (with very few exclusions) in the mail.  I almost used that and the bag as an excuse to place the order.  If I give away from exclusive discount code, the incentive to place an order reduces by 50%.  It can only be used once though, so let me know if you want it.  If not, I can give it to someone else.  I am not at home now though, so I cannot send it to anyone until I get home.

You dont want your discount code??

Sure don't.  If you're interested, I can send it to you in the event Joanna declines.  It is good until 08-02-14 too, so something tells me they got wind of Sephora's Rouge event on 08-03-14.  I think it is not a coincidence that the sales always coincide.  

Already placed my order, so SDdenm can have the code Smiley Happy

Omg why am I not getting these e-mails??????? I have my basket on hold at Ulta.com because I am specifically waiting for a 20% off coupon. So sad </3

I did not get the 20% discount in an email.  It came on a post card through the mail yesterday.  If you did not get it yesterday, it is still possible yours may pop up over the next couple of days.

I havent gotten one so yeah, if you dont want it I will glady take it off your hands!!! Smiley Happy 

Unless it comes today or Monday but I'll be out of town til Monday night!

@SDdenm

On its way to you in a few minutes, because you were the first to bring it up.  Make sure you share the haul though, so I can live vicariously through your picture.  

@Sirensong

I sometimes get emails and regular mail with the same discount offer.  If I get one through email, I can send it to you assuming the code is different than the one on the postcard.

Deal! And thank you!!! If I do happen to have a coupon waiting for me when I get back on Monday then I'll let you know so someone else can benefit from it Smiley Happy

I just got one too! I'll pass it along as well if I don't end up using it 

nice, why I didn't receive it. So sad

Have you ladies ever ordered from Space NK? They carry high end brands like Hourglass, Kevyn Aucoin, Laura Mercier, By Terry, Lipstick Queen etc. There is a deal on Gilt City until the 7th, where you can get $50 credit for only $25 or $100 credit for $50. PM me if you want the link for 25% off your first purchase! Also Ebates is at 4% for Gilt City

Edit: I think the $100 credit vouchers are now sold out Smiley Sad

They also have $50 credit for BeautyBridge, for $30, for more mid-end brands I think (like Too Faced). PLUS BeautyBridge has 20% off sitewide, and Ebates is at 5%!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up on this MK89! I just used my account and my boyfriend's 2 accounts to purchase 3 of the $50 vouchers, all with 20% off. So $60 for $150 ultimately. Smiley Very Happy 

12 Replies