Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

I love her site and used to stalk it on the daily before I went on my no buy.  She is probably the biggest reason my stash is out of control.

I love her site, too! But it makes it so hard to resist scooping up all of the GWPs and saving money for other things!

Too Faced is on HSN and everything is free shipping.

Plus, their  Matte Eye Collection with Shadow Insurance and

Natural Eye Collection with Shadow Insurance are on sale for $30 each. 

I used a 20% off code the other day and bought this set for 24 plus free shipping Smiley Happy

I tried i color per eye & I just didn't like it at all. I have way better matte shadows (don't get me wrong I love Too Faced just something about how it looked on my eye's w/ the UD primer) that go on way smoother on my lid than this (or at least the 2 colors I tried on the far left). I suppose the colors tried being the "base colors" maybe I would have luck w/ the others or not use any primer. I just recently started using primer & maybe I don't need it w/ matte shadows since my skin leans to the dryer side. Maybe I will give it 1 more try after I try my Josie M Watercolor in RoseGold & Bareminerals in Flash-Lavander! 

Do y'all have any suggestion for me & " The Matte" ?! hehe

If there is a code hook me up!  

Huh, Soap & Glory is a go BUT I'm looking (going back & forth from each channel) & there is NO TARTE! blah
All I see is Canon Cameras & this is a huge BUMMER! Good job Charter/ QVC. Wow! (sad eye's)

ugh, my post deleted.

Ideeli has good sales right now on beauty, givenchy and glamglow half off..glamglow.png$34.99 from 69.99givenchy.png$49.99 from 99.99

If you want to join ideeli and refer me, PM me and I'll give the link. BT is being stupid and not letting me.

Ulta is 8% cash back, double on Ebates

Ulta just went down to 4% and Sephora dropped to 2.5% on ebates, Smiley Sad

Nice.  I love GlamGlow for eyes.  I have never heard of Ideeli.  Is it a membership based store?

It is membership based.

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, Boscia

Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 5.50.32 PM.png

Oooh I love a good mystery NC!

The value is great, too.  They did a similar one a few weeks back, but I did not partake.  I'd love to see what people got from that one before I consider this one.  I'm so stocked on skincare, but how often do offers for free full-sized items come around?  

It's Beauty Week at Mr. Rebates. Sephora is 8% and Ulta is 7%. Lots of other stores to choose from so don't forget to check. 

first time I heard of Mr rebates, and it seems like they have an interesting referral program where the referring person gets 20% of *all* rebates from purchases the referred friend makes. Pixiedust2, would you be interested in pm'ing me your referral link?

Sure thing! Just sent PM and thank you!!

The GILTCity 30% off Shu Uemura deal is back up!

thank you! just got mine.

RSVP'd it! Thanks Smiley Happy

Screenshot_2015-06-29-16-56-56-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-29-17-00-06-1.png

I got this one today--only i had a 20% off coupon and free shipping--came to 28.00.  So excited!

3 Replies