Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals too good to pass Up!

The deals are gone (I totally sang The Thrill is Gone as I wrote that)!

Just kidding. They found a new home where the whole thread loads:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Four/m-p/2507622#M85425

Re: Deals too good to pass Up!

Here are the sizes: Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample in Peony (0.16 oz), NARS Lip Gloss deluxe sample in Priscilla (0.12 oz), or SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Reveal Lip Balm deluxe sample (0.03 oz).

This one ends today, so get on it.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.50.25 PM.png

This one will probably end soon, so I would do this ASAP if you're interested.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.02.11 PM.png

This one is only good tomorrow.  I have never ordered from HSN before, but Too Faced sent me the email.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.59.55 PM.png

This one has a 3 day window, but they gave out rewards dollars today.  Do not forget to use them before 07-31-14.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.05.18 PM.png

This starts online today, but will be available in store tomorrow.  Do not forget the code for free sipping.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.08.39 PM.png

Last day for this one

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.14.28 PM.png

This is always a nice one

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.20.24 PM.png

Don't Forget Ebates

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.16.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 1.18.13 PM.png

nightknight posted in a different thread for the Too Faced set: "If you're a new customer, you can use code 148145 to take $20 off, making the set $25!"  It also includes free shipping - which makes it a great deal when used with the code.  Smiley Happy

Well Thanks for dropping by and letting us know.  I am new customer, so I may be dropping $25 for this tomorrow.  We shall see.

It's totally available on the website now, along with a bunch of other Too Faced products. I was looking at them yesterday, but didn't take the plunge on anything. I think maybe the tomorrow thing is just for the TV show?

Thanks for the tip, Almostyou. Headed there now.

I tried to activate my 5 times points at ulta before the retraction came out, is there any possible way to determine if it is active now? it said it could take an hour or something after i sent it. 

Go to your account.  Select the option that says my rewards, scroll all the way down.  Active offers will be at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.15.18 PM.png

I doubt you will see it though, because the original email says the offer will not start until 06/28/15.  Before purchasing anything on the 28th, check to see if it activated.  If not, click the link again from the new email they will send on Sunday.

Thank you! I'm glad I asked the question!! Now I know how to check. Sweet!

I would just wait because Ulta sent out an apology making it clear it starts on Sunday.

(So, that you get your 5x). 

You can look your active offers online under your account.

image.jpgNot sure if this was posted already but I know there are tons of lipstick and Lancôme fanatics on this site.  This looks good!

@desertdancer - I meant to say thank you yesterday for this one… what a great deal Smiley Happy

This looks like a great deal. I'd jump on this if some of the lipstick colors were more my cup of tea.  

I love them all.

Does anyone have a snapshot for Sijcp coupon for the retinol fusion sample? I was gonna try to get this today after my shift without the coupon if I have the promo code on the coupon snapshot. 

I found the copy of the coupon with barcode. There is a sephora inside jcpenny thread now. I couldn't remember where I saw it. 

Thanks for this post. I didn't know that thread existed. My closest Sephora is a SiJCP so I'll be checking it out. Did you get the free Benefit luggage tag? I picked mine up today. It's cute. Good size too. My daughter thought it was a small wristlet for my license.

Baaahaaa! Gotta love kids, Nancie ♡♡

Does anyone have the Ulta Beauty break email yet? Thanks!

it is a 4 piece Exuviance gift. Available 10am-4pm CST. You receive a targeted filler too if you spend $65+. Not too impressed this week :/

I never get these, I don't know why??

4 Replies