Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

@blackkitty2014 Right! Like itscarin’s post says though, you can’t actually see it from the sales page and it doesn’t look like it’s on sale unless you click on it, which I hadn’t until I read that 😊

@itscarin  This makes so much sense now. I was up at 1am last night trying to browse BIC and the website was down like when Moschino was released. Now I understand why... 💁🏼‍♀️ But I’m sad I missed out on so much good PMG 😤😭

@gonerogueNone of the PMG stuff showed up in the sale page when I was on between 5:30-6AM Central time- like not even there and listed as OOS. Pretty annoyed about it TBH. Like when did they *actually* drop and what is even the point of promoting the app if it's going to be wonky all the time ... sorry for the rant but honestly

@Brutalitops Yes I was up at 3 am est and the splash page said there was a sale but none of the items were showing up. I was locked out of the site until about 6 am est and when the sale page did load it didn’t show any of the cool stuff. The pat Mcgrath didn’t show on the sale page for me until about 3 pm est. the Natasha denona stuff shows if you look at all sale items but not if you filter by brand on the sale page. 

Incidentally, I’ve noticed the sale section doesn’t seem to work properly.  For example if you loaded in the app it will show you items that are not on sale, but if you load it in the browser it will only show you the sale items

@itscarin Weird, I mostly do my browsing while I’m at the gym so it’s app only for me 😅

@Brutalitops  Ohhhh that’s so shady! I don’t feel so bad now since it was never in stock to begin with 🤷🏼‍♀️

@gonerogue  I wanted to be sure to look through everything this time since I’m still kicking myself over missing the 6-pans during the Memorial Day sale and I *still* missed the PMG 🙄

STELLAR - Limitless Foundation is currently half price! The sale's been on for several days now, so ... no idea how soon it will end.

With the Sephora Labour Day Sale in full swing, I saw that the SMASHBOX - Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick were on sale. Happened to be in store yesterday and did a few swatches. Hope this helps anyone who’s considering these! First swatch was dried out so I didn’t label it/don’t recall itFirst swatch was dried out so I didn’t label it/don’t recall it

A bunch of things have been added to the sale section, including a bunch of Too Faced palettes

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 6.09.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-30 at 6.09.20 PM.png

@suzyo Thanks so much for posting!  I just picked up the TF Chocolate Bar palette!

Did these pop up before the end of the sale, or after? I generally try and keep a close watch on the sale page when there's a coupon, but lost interest and ignored it the last couple of days. In any case, there are three new play! boxes up, with several variants in each one. Play boxes are just about the only kryptonite left for me here, so now I have to go ponder what I want 🤔

Screenshot_20190828-145424.png

Oh, these Play boxes! I thought I was out, but Sephora pu...

Oh, these Play boxes! I thought I was out, but Sephora pulled me back in! 😦

I bought a box and now I need to determine what tiny thing to buy at the store to redeem the Play card.  

What do you all pick for the smallest purchase/filler at the store?  I usually shop online because of the freebies.

I think they changed it so you have to buy $20+ to redeem the Play Pass. It was different back in 2016/2017 when I was getting the Play boxes, you could buy any little thing, so I used to hit the sale section.

But, I think you also can now use the Play Pass code with an online purchase. Try to get ahold of someone who knows, to see whether you can redeem a Play Pass and a Beauty Offer in the same online order. Or, just do a mock (or real!) order and try to enter your Play Pass code and then add a Beauty offer.

@iwantitfree 

I just read the coupons and it does state a minimum  of $20 in store or online.  Bummer!

I know I saw the one with the NARS in the sale section on Monday @RGbrown but I'm not sure about the others.  ETA: I replied directly to your post and now see that @suzyo responded.  Please ignore me!

@michelleshops 

Nah, no need to ignore you! More data points are always good 😊 It foes make me sad that I didn't think to check the sale page on Monday though lol.

@RGbrown  They were available during the sale, but I thought Play boxes were excluded. I never saw them on the sale page though.

@suzyo 

Ah, interesting, thanks! I had checked the brand page a few days before the sale started, and it was completely blank, but never thought to check it while the promo was live. At least now I can save 10% plus pick up a gwp...that extra dollar per box is worth it to me for that (if I find a promo code that interests me). 

RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

Natasha Denona palettes, Makeup Forever Palette as well as brushes and tools, And Clinique skin set. All on sale 😱

288 Replies
testing