Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

This is on sale again. I believe it was on sale during the Spring sale or earlier. It was put on sale Yesterday 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/tarte-sea-breezy-cream-bronzer-P456601?skuId=2309300&icid2=products%...

Buootiful_6-1687477111745.jpeg

I snagged this one ASAP, couldn't resist the color. This doesn't suit me as an eyeshadow but maybe as a liner 😍

https://www.sephora.com/product/too-faced-killer-liner-36-hour-waterproof-gel-eyeliner-P467151?skuId...

Buootiful_8-1687477234869.jpeg

Idk who needs to see this, but these SC Rouge Lip Tints just came back in stock in the sale section! I practically have the whole line; they’re that good! They’ve got a long wear time, weightless feel, and won’t get messy if you smooch your bf! 💋 

683D80BA-78CF-49AB-BDF5-0FF6C9A7267C.jpeg

Screenshot from Sephora Canada site

This is new to the sale section. UD body shimmer powders 1/2 priced

https://www.sephora.com/product/scented-sparkling-body-powder-P450158?skuId=2273274&om_mmc=oth-textm...

The sale section has been updated. The US has almost 700 items!!!! Canada has 382. Some items are really deeply discounted like Bite products.

ETA: If you are in the US and looking to buy a flat iron I definitely recommend this one! I love this brand and their tools last for a freaking long time!

https://www.sephora.com/product/10x-pro-styling-iron-1-P406232

2019-11-27-hp-slide-cyber-week-updated-sos-us-ca-d-slice.jpg

Dang, the one night i dont check the sale page. I really wanted to get the Bite Multi sticks but they were all sold out by this morning 😞 I only got the Peacock one and Cava. Bittersweet, oh well 🙂 Thanks @veronika23 , I always cannot find this thread and keep subscribing but doesnt stick. 

The Artist Couture diamond glow is on sale, woohoo!Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher Spotlight Glitzalmost got this during the 20% off  but hesitated 🙂

@Buootiful  keep checking the pages. There's a chance the products will restock... I've seen that happen multiple times before... just have to keep checking. Hope they'll come back in stock for you! Also I think Bite might have the same sale on their site so I'd check there too. Glad you got some stuff though. 🙂

@veronika23  Thanks for the heads up! Looks like a lot of old things from my loves list are on sale. Now the question is, do you think they will do a “sale on sale” like they have done in the past or do you think I should just take advantage now and get everything before it sells out?

NP! 🙂  Yeah some items from my love list too... I've just lost interest in mainly everything by now though lol.  Good question! Sale on sale is usually Dec 26th no?  Maybe in a month from now some of what you are looking at might be gone... or go back to full price? Some of the really discounted stuff I see being sold out sooner rather than later but you never know... I guess if you really want it grab it now but if you're just meh about it maybe wait and see? @gonerogue 

@veronika23  I think I was thinking of the after Xmas sale so I ended up getting everything from my loves list that was on sale. I know me and I will have FOMO if I waited and everything went out of stock 😬

@gonerogue   I think that's the same... more items were added to the sale page + there was an extra 20% off.  Glad you were able to get everything you wanted from your wish list! 🙂

Correct me if I’m wrong, but hasn’t the sale on sale not happened the last 2 years? It feels like a while ago since they last did a sale on sale for boxing week @veronika23 @gonerogue 

@Guessgal  yeah it's hard to keep up/remember sometimes but I think like @Buootiful  said we had it last year but maybe not the year before or was it the year before that? I know at least one year they didn't do it and people were pissed. 😄

There was a sale on sale last year in the US and I think ended on Jan 5. I dont remember when it started @Guessgal 

@Buootiful @Guessgal Yes, I remember the sale on sale after xmas as well.  I bought two of the glitter drybar hair dryer sets.  Man, that glitter hair dryer tho.  😍

Oh thanks for letting me know @Buootiful ! I guess I must’ve missed it if there was one for Canada last year. Guess I’ll budget out  money for it in case it happens this year 😉

Thx you @veronika23 . This is the third times I tried to reply to your post. The whole thing is so glitchy. It won’t let me stayed sign in. Anyway it is a whole lots of temptation. I couldn’t help but order some thing. How are you love? Miss you so much!💋❤️

@blackkitty2014  it is super glitchy! I keep getting kicked out too! I'm alright... and you? Miss you too! 😘🖤

@itscarinThanks! I was wondering why they had a pic of the ND Sunset when it wasn't in the sale section

@Brutalitops , ND Sunset is actually on sale $99 instead of $129 as usual.  

288 Replies
testing