Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I just used my Rouge 20% off on the Amika straightening b...

I just used my Rouge 20% off on the Amika straightening brush set ($120 [$173 value] on sale for $96) and got it for $76.80!

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

GIVENCHY - Le Rouge Sculpt Two-Tone Lipstick Is in the sale section for $24, regularly $38. I swatched and bought the rose color when they came out. It took awhile to get used to using the lipstick bullet at different angles for different effects, but I really love it now! I’m going to try out the corail one now, it was my second fav color when I saw them in store!

CC1153C9-F3BB-4AB3-88C9-CAE7F3EDE929.jpeg

Top-Bottom is 01-04, Left is 05Top-Bottom is 01-04, Left is 0505 Rose05 Rose04 Corail04 Corail

@playingdressup oh boy!!! i'm in trouble.. I saw that last month but always try to look away.  It will be hard now not to pick at least one up.  Thx for all the wonder swatches

trèStique available. I have the Florence Fig lip Crayon and it’s really good.

There’s a lot of KVD fragrances sets available, as said already. The Murad moisturizer is actually really good. There’s some Drybar deals, and Glamglow. Four Sigmatjc drink mixes sound really interesting.

I wonder if the KVD Saint and Sinner fragrances are being discontinued?  Both individual perfumes and sets are all marked down in the sales section:

KVD Perfume on Sale.png

Too Faced, Blush and Bronzer

Kora Organics set, Saturday Skin set

Sol De Janeiro trio set, and a variety of Philosophy Shower Gels/Bubble Bath

For anyone in CA who wanted this palette, it's in stock rn!

Edit: here's the link https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mthrshp-sublime-bronze-temptation-eyeshadow-palette-P438589Screenshot_20190531_204400.jpg

@SpaceLlama  So glad you were finally able to catch it. Mine arrived yesterday and it is beautiful.

Thank you, @fatimamummy ! It hasn't been canceled yet, so that's good ahha. Glad you managed to get yours too!!

@SpaceLlama I saw it available again very early this morning so if yours isn’t canceled so far, I believe it will ship soon 🤞🏼

La Vie En Rose is also available.  Few in stock. Platinum is nowhere to be seen. Search mthrshp.

@SpaceLlama 

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

Pat McGrath palettes back in stock on US sight. Run!!!!!

I ran! I snagged! now to wait the awful 3-5 days to see i...

I ran! I snagged! now to wait the awful 3-5 days to see if I actually get them! I got one last week and it's on it's way to me now! hope I get the other 2 (but mainly the pink one!) I've never made a decision that quickly in my life! lol!!!

@alexalicious I got the 1st one I ordered yesterday. the...

@alexalicious I got the 1st one I ordered yesterday. the one not on my pic. I've never owned any PMG products so I'm itching to test them out! I swatched it quickly before I hid the "evidence" and OML!! The texture! The payoff! And this from the one I was least interested in and thought I had to "settle " for it. I can't imagine what the other 2 will be like...I think I opened a can of "Once you go Pat, you can never go back!" Bwahahaha!!

@MelBeez That's so exciting! One of mine just shipped.

@MelBeez That's so exciting! One of mine just shipped.
testing