Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

@alexalicious they have shipped!!! Eeeee!!! So excited!!...

@alexalicious they have shipped!!! Eeeee!!! So excited!! Have you gotten yours yet?

@alexalicious let's pray we get them!!

@alexalicious let's pray we get them!!

MelBeez so glad you got it! I called customer service tod...

@MelBeez so glad you got it! I called customer service earlier and they didn't think it would be back since it was no longer showing on the website. So glad I decided to not give up and look again anyway. Fingers crossed these ship and arrive safe!!!

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

Bronze temptation is back in stock. It’s not showing on website but you can find it through the link

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mthrshp-sublime-bronze-temptation-eyeshadow-palette-P438589

Thank you @SalBing . I was checking since morning using the link you posted earlier.

Thanks for the link, @fatimamummy and @SalBing ! I managed to check out, but my order got canceled right away. This happened with Bronze Ambition, but I managed to reorder that one and get it shipped. Hopefully this one comes back in stock and ships 🤞I have it in my cart now so it's easier to check up on it haha

Glad you were finally able to get one @fatimamummy ! I got this one when it first came out and can't stop using the duochrome in the corner (under the green). That with a bit of the brown in the crease and outer v is such a simple and pretty look 🙂

@SurprisedLemurI haven't swatched this palette yet since i just got mine yesterday night, but that duochrome shade looks soo gorgeous! that was one of the shades that sold me onnthis palette! 😁

@myxducky well, considering how much her singles cost, at this sale price I would totally get this palette just for that duochrome if I didn't already have it!

@SurprisedLemurthat was my thinking too! I also was eyeing the celestial shade, so having that shade in this papette was a nice bonus! 😊 I was jokingly but not so jokingly telling my friend that this palette on sale was like buy 1 single get 5 free. Except the pans in this palette are a bit larger than the singles, I think if I remember correctly.

@myxducky  ack don't say that, it will make my crazy brain want a backup!

@SurprisedLemuryou didnt see anything in my comment ^^ hahaha 🤣🤣

RE: Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

@fatimamummy Glad you got one

Does anyone knows if Bronze temptation went on sale on the Canadian side. It was in my love list but now it’s gone from there as well as from the website. My Bronze Ambition shipped from Toronto so it’s already here. Subversive La Vie En Rose shipped today from BC so it may take a week to come. If anyone got Bronze temptation on sale, can you tell me the item # for it so I can try to stalk it if it ever reappears?

55EFDFB1-3DD1-47D8-8D83-4C95DF98D550.jpeg

@fatimamummy aw man was hoping la vie en rose would ship from toronto. i just managed to scoop one! AND used the tata harper promo! lets see if it ships now.. but can i wait a whole week is the question!

@myxducky  yeah it's been very frustrating! I have been trying to get Sublime Bronze Ambition for the last couple of days and today I almost had it but my checkout page kept bouncing back to my basket page and then it went OOS. I just about screamed haha

Edit: Just got it! Finally! Hope it ships 😮

I totally get that @SurprisedLemur ! I am so glad that Rouge has free shipping because there was no way I would have a managed to grab the ones I wanted all in one order with the way it was restocks! Congrats on you finally snapping up the one you wanted! I finally got the la vie en rose that I kept missing this morning...or hoping I did anyway. It hasn't shipped yet either. But I didn't get a cancellation notice within a minute of placing my order this time so I'm assuming I should be in the clear!

Woohoo congrats @myxducky ! Thank goodness for rouge shipping for sure. Mine hasn't shipped yet, but the one I snapped up over the weekend shipped yesterday so even if it cancels I'm glad I at least got one 🙂

@SurprisedLemurthanks! I got the ship noticed during lunch so fingers crossed it makes it to me safely! Hope yours ships soon too 😁

@myxducky @ChristalM  Thank you girls! I Just ordered one 🤗

glad to hear you got one @fatimamummy because I noticed they disappeared from the site again now!

testing