Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

Gone off the Canadian site- I just checked! @myxducky @fatimamummy 

@l8totheparty @fatimamummy at the moment i see bronze temptation, lavie en rose, and platinum bronze!

None of them even show online on the Canadian site anymore.  I even had platinum in my loves list- gone. @myxducky 

@l8tothepartythese palettes are like the weather.. there one minute and gone the next and then back again when I've checked periodically this morning. It's weird though because theyre not showing up on the sale section or under Pat McGrath and when theyre in stock you can only find them if they're on your loves list or if you have the sku/direct link to the page of the palette. The upside is this way they stay slightly longer in stock than they did this weekend. But even then longer today is only 5-10 minutes. This weekend was such a crapshoot and if your internet hiccupped or you blinked, you missed it.

I caught platinum a little while ago.  I hope it is as good as the hype! @myxducky 

congrats, @l8totheparty ! I figured with this sale, these palettes cost as much as 1 of the singles and I believe one of the pans in these palettes are actually larger than the singles too, so in a way, it's kinda like buy 1 get 5 shadows ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I only own one of these palettes, ironically, one of the 6pan ones not on sale and I like it! But I find its easiest to apply with fingers as opposed to with brushes!

@myxducky I spoke to soon.  I got one of those 'I'm sorry' emails that Platinum was not available!  So my order was canceled. 

@l8tothepartyoh no! that is the absolute worst!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I knooooowwww @myxducky 

@l8totheparty I think La vie en rose and Bronze Ambition are still in stock for now... but I know it"s not the same ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Good tip, @myxducky 

@l8tothepartyseems like the palettes are all playing some tag your it kinda of game this morning. right now la vie en rose is in stock but all the other palettes disappeared. at some point it was bronze temptation and at another point bronze ambition... and the only way i could see them was because I had them on my loves list ๐Ÿ˜‘

@myxducky  they are coming in and out of stock. I wonder if the remaining two 6 pan palettes will go on sale as well?

which other two are you looking for? aside from subversive metalmorphosis and subliminal dark star, they all seem to be going in and out of stock this morning and disappearing and reappearing on the site!

Yes these two that you mentioned. These are still full price on Canadian site but I think were on sale on the US.

I noticed that too @fatimamummy ! It would be nice if they did, although at this point I kind of already picked up way more than I needed ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I own metalmorphosis already and the colors in that one are soo nice! It's one of my favourites ๐Ÿ™‚

@fatimamummyit seems to be back in stock right now!

@fatimamummy  I managed to get it at the sale price yesterday.

@fatimamummy   2147254F11D58D1-930C-43F2-B649-FE1672691325.jpeg

Thank you @SalBing 

PMG sublime bronze is back in stock.

Photos140
  • 04 Corail
  • 05 Rose
  • Top-Bottom is 01-04, Left is 05
  • KVD Sales Oct 2017.png
testing