Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

@l8tothepartyoh no! that is the absolute worst!! 😭

I knooooowwww @myxducky 

@l8totheparty I think La vie en rose and Bronze Ambition are still in stock for now... but I know it"s not the same 😭

Good tip, @myxducky 

@l8tothepartyseems like the palettes are all playing some tag your it kinda of game this morning. right now la vie en rose is in stock but all the other palettes disappeared. at some point it was bronze temptation and at another point bronze ambition... and the only way i could see them was because I had them on my loves list 😑

@myxducky  they are coming in and out of stock. I wonder if the remaining two 6 pan palettes will go on sale as well?

which other two are you looking for? aside from subversive metalmorphosis and subliminal dark star, they all seem to be going in and out of stock this morning and disappearing and reappearing on the site!

Yes these two that you mentioned. These are still full price on Canadian site but I think were on sale on the US.

I noticed that too @fatimamummy ! It would be nice if they did, although at this point I kind of already picked up way more than I needed 🤣🤣 I own metalmorphosis already and the colors in that one are soo nice! It's one of my favourites Smiley Happy

@fatimamummyit seems to be back in stock right now!

@fatimamummy  I managed to get it at the sale price yesterday.

@fatimamummy   2147254F11D58D1-930C-43F2-B649-FE1672691325.jpeg

Thank you @SalBing 

PMG sublime bronze is back in stock.

Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this t...

Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this time but, I'm still dying to get my hands on that pink one.

Re: Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this t...

Yay! I’m glad you were able to get one @alexalicious! Hopefully you can get the pink one too🤞

It shows out of stock in Canada. @faeriegirl 

Seems like this is planning peek-a-boo because it was OOS...

Seems like this is planning peek-a-boo because it was OOS right after I ordered and is showing in stock again. Gosh I hope my order gets shipped with it, I'm a bit nervous now.

5 mins ago the platinum was in stock for Canada. Now it i...

5 mins ago the platinum was in stock for Canada. Now it is gone. Something strange is going on today at sephora lol

!$!!!!!!&!$!!!!😡😡😡😡 it was right there! Platinum Bronze was in my basket and I rushed to click CHECKOUT and BOOM removed from my basket 😭

@GG84 keep trying! Subversive was popping in and out all day. I had it in my cart three times only to have it removed at checkout. The fourth time I clicked and checked out with no ebates or promos or samples or anything and it actually went through! Just have to be super super fast (and get lucky to see it when it's in stock for 0.0001 seconds Smiley Tongue ). Now hopefully it ships...

1 Reply
Photos103
  • KVD Sales Oct 2017.png