Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this t...

Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this time but, I'm still dying to get my hands on that pink one.

Re: Thanks @faeriegirl I did manage to actually get it this t...

Yay! I’m glad you were able to get one @alexalicious! Hopefully you can get the pink one too🤞

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

It shows out of stock in Canada. @faeriegirl 

Seems like this is planning peek-a-boo because it was OOS...

Seems like this is planning peek-a-boo because it was OOS right after I ordered and is showing in stock again. Gosh I hope my order gets shipped with it, I'm a bit nervous now.

5 mins ago the platinum was in stock for Canada. Now it i...

5 mins ago the platinum was in stock for Canada. Now it is gone. Something strange is going on today at sephora lol

!$!!!!!!&!$!!!!😡😡😡😡 it was right there! Platinum Bronze was in my basket and I rushed to click CHECKOUT and BOOM removed from my basket 😭

@GG84 keep trying! Subversive was popping in and out all day. I had it in my cart three times only to have it removed at checkout. The fourth time I clicked and checked out with no ebates or promos or samples or anything and it actually went through! Just have to be super super fast (and get lucky to see it when it's in stock for 0.0001 seconds 😛 ). Now hopefully it ships...

@SurprisedLemur I got it 😎 

Yesssss congrats!!!

Lol I was rushing to check out too for 1 platinum. Didn't...

Lol I was rushing to check out too for 1 platinum. Didn't even use ebates.

@Guessgal You were really lucky, I saw them yesterday when I woke up but they were already oos online, I guess today you got it from the warehouse in BC, let me know if they would ship from there. I got the pallette in Square One yesterday, would love to purchase online to get the GWP but no luck lol!

Yeah, trying to order these online have been a battle. But I’ll definitely let you know which warehouse it’s from once it ships! @cangirl84   Crossing my fingers that it’ll come safely🤞🏻

@Guessgal  I do hope yours come safely too. I was at Square One yesterday to grab this and I said to the cashier that I hoped the pallet was ok inside since online someone received broken pans. She offered to open it for me since i would buy it anyway and it was fine. Thanks God there was no line up behind. She said the stocks store received were packed differently. I think it makes sense since they would come in big quantities, neatly. 

@cangirl84 I managed to grab Bronze Temptation,  Platinum Bronze, and Bronze Ambition and mine all shipped from the BC warehouse and should be here tomorrow.  For what it's worth, I'm located in Alberta. I'm not sure if they prioritize shipments from either warehouse based on your location.

@cangirl84 Platinum is in stock rn if you’re still interested!! I was able to add to cart

Also, my Sublime Bronze shipped yesterday and says it’s from the Mississauga warehouse 🤔

Blah!  Clearly I haven't been checking at the right times for this one, @Guessgal @cangirl84 It shows OOS every time I check.

@Guessgal  thank you i was able to check out and it was shipped from BC though I live in Mississauga lol. Hopefully it will be here in good condition.

Yaaaaaay! @cangirl84 Glad you were finally able to get it! 🎉🎉🎉

@Guessgal thank you now I want the bronze temptation too 😊oos now but hopefully it will be back

testing