Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

So excited ! Just snagged the la vie en rose palette! 

I have so many neutrals so hopefully this will make me branch out more with my looks or add a small pop of color during the work week

Ummm... it's makeup lovers' heaven right now in the sale section. Lots of palettes are 50% off. I'll echo @itscarin .....RUN!!!

Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath are also now in the sale section.  

RUN!

The ND palettes are safari and tropic for $100, which is only 20% off and not worth it, IMO.  But the Pat McGrath 6 pan palettes are 50% off and totally worth it if you don't already own it.

The ND lila mini palette is also 50% off.  I thought about grabbing these as stocking stuffers.  Sadly, I know my people have no place for purple eye shadow in their lives.

There's a ton of MUFE on sale, lots of brushes

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 7.50.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-22 at 7.51.17 PM.png

@suzyo always so jealous of the US sale section! All of these things are still reg price on the Canadian side. Our sale section is positively DUSTY. We’ve had the same 170 or so products for ages 😂

@cianni  Agreed! Wish we had those deals!

All of Commodity is on sale

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 8.07.29 PM.png

https://www.sephora.com/brand/commodity/all

This Tom Ford set was $100, now it's $72

TOM FORD - Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil Set

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.29.13 PM.png

Sadly Sephora just increased the price to $90 today. It was still $72 yesterday and I was planning to get it.

@suzyo , shhhh!!! Keep it down!!! I only posted this over Tom Ford thread so ppl wont hoard this all before the 4x promotion lol 😉

Ciate Glitter Storm with Rouge 20% *CAD pricingScreenshot_20181116-084754_Sephora.jpg

I was allowing myself one palette during the sale and was debating about choosing this one; then when I saw it was discounted this morning I hopped right on it. But then I started to get paranoid that it was on sale because the quality was bad! It's pretty new, so I am kind of wondering why it went on sale so quickly.

@JenniferOhJenny A few of us received this palette as gratis, check out the thread for some swatches and thoughts 🙂

My personal opinion was that the packaging is fun and beautiful, the shadows are hit or miss, they took a little work to apply but once on, wore nicely.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Gratis-box-OMG-Thank-you-Sephora-Indie-Lee-Ciate-Guc...#M38909

@MissPuff Thanks! I am going to check out that thread now 🙂

Edit: Darn it, I'm not sure I would have purchased the palette if I had read that thread first. I usually research pretty well before I buy, so that's what I get for an impulse buy, I guess. Here's hoping I can get the shadows to work without too much of a fuss. 

@JenniferOhJenny Ahhh! At least it's pretty to look at, the snow globe effect is so fun 🙂 I'd say the two shimmer shades and the two lighter shades are pretty good, and if you're into glitter that you can just pat on, I'm sure you'll do wonders with the palette! 

Dammit it’s listed for $30usd. Now I have to deal with return/exchange/repurchase. Thanks for heads up!

Stila Glow mini trios:

5BD74F14-4E24-4B17-B98E-6225EEA64415.jpeg

Love it. These things were going on eBay for more than the MSRP last year. 

I don't know if this is old news or not but Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette 0.49 oz/ 14 gVISEART - Golden Eyeshadow Palette, and Viseart Petit PRO 2 Eyeshadow Palette 0.28 oz/ 8 gare all on sale.

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 5.08.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-10 at 5.09.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-10 at 5.09.52 PM.png

Sephora did this every time. The will put some Viseart on sale right after Rouge promotion over. I caved and ordered Siren palette but I told myself I wouldn’t call Rouge line and beg for discount again. I just spend less than I would have. Ugh!

2 Replies
testing