Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

@blackkitty2014 You're a better person than me.  I texted my friend who is VIB and asked to place an order using her account.  LOL

Hehehe whatever works right 😅 @itscarin. I’m just a bit bitter I guess 😀

@suzyo I did a double take when I saw this in the Sale section last night.  I caved and got Viseart Theory Eyeshadow Palette Theory II Minxin Cashmere.  I hope I don't regret not getting their purple-theme Theory palette, too.

With the exception of one product, all of the Jo Loves fragrance line is on sale for 50% off!  

So tempting!  Does anyone have any loves and recommendations from this line?  🙂

Jo Loves on Sale.png

There are BITE BEAUTY - The Lip Penciland KVD Beauty Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick Nobleand KAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstickin the sale section!

For skincare lovers, there are some Erborian items marked down in the sales section!

Erborian on sale.png

Some of the bigger Viseart eye shadow palettes are on sale in the US

02 Boheme

03 Bridal Satin

04 Dark Mattes

09 Bijou Royal

https://www.sephora.com/product/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1665637

@veronika23 Darn it, I already used my code and I didn't see those. Ahh well, it's not like I actually needed any of them 🙂

Aw man! Sorry @JenniferOhJenny 😞  I think people would buy way more if the code was unlimited use online. Oh well. You saved money! 🙂

@veronika23, @blackkitty2014, I've always liked the look of the Dark Mattes palette.  It's too bad I can't swatch it in store.  I'm considering it but I also like the look of the new Sephora series 2 palettes that Sephora is releasing this fall.  I wish I had a use for so many palettes!

@curlychiquitaI agree with @blackkitty2014. Viseart is one of my fav brands for eye shadows. Especially these bigger palettes. This is definitely a steal with the added bonus of 20% off. 😉

Thanks, @veronika23!!

@curlychiquita, i recommend it.  Viseart has good quality shadows.  Eventhough it is underrated in my book (problem of a hoarder), everytime i use them, i like "huh, not sure why i dont use these more often.  They are awesome". I'm using Sultry Muse today.  I also bought Viseart Tryst earlier this morning using the discount code. 😉

Thanks for letting me know, @blackkitty2014!  I am seriously considering it!

Thx @veronika23. Chroma is also on sale. Well played Sephora. I already made my purchase and Viseart is online only.

Good find @blackkitty2014! None of them are on sale in Canada... not that I should be surprised by that... smdh

Almost all of Deborah Lippmann is on sale

https://www.sephora.com/deborah-lippmann?products=all

Okay, as much as I love sales, I am so sick of Sephora constantly purging it's nail polish items. 😞

Lots of Nails Inc too

testing