Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I cannot find the Sephora Sale Thread, and I cannot find it through a Google search either. It would help if I had a clue what it was called, but I cannot remember. Post all the awesome items you see in the Sephora Sale Section, so your fellow Beautytalkers can grab them before they're gone. 

RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

US. Urban Decay Electric palette is back in stock. The colors are bright and nicely pigmented. Also the KVD lightning liners are back in stock.

Re: RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I love my electric palette!  It took a while to grow on me but now I use it weekly. 

@cindyvonlovely I don't have any photos of me using it. There is a pintrest post that comes up if you google Urban Decay Electric Palette. There are a lot of great examples in it. 

RE: Re: RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

@Indy701 Do you post any of the looks you created? I would love to see!

Re: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

I ordered the artful traveler brush roll in the sale section for $11 and I'm super impressed with it! It holds a lot of brushes! And it has a zipper pouch I'm going to use to hold q-tips and little bits and bobs. It also has 2 Velcro parts to hold double ended brushes. The brush roll pattern is quilted and its padded to keep your brushes safe. 

If you prefer brush rolls to store your brushes in while traveling I highly recommend picking one of these up!

RE: Deals in the Sephora Sale Section Volume Two

ABH concealers for $10! I had to grab one and thought i'd share before they were all sold out.

Yes! Such a steal. 

Doesn't appear to be on sale in Canada

@cindyvonlovely Thank you so much! I've been hoping to snag a few of these on sale!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P416772?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1918515

Hoping links work in the new BT. If not, the Guerlain My Beauty Essentials value set in the sale section for $20, regularly $32.

Major restock of Formula X nail polish on Canadian site!

I've seen several fans of Ole Henriksen Truth Serum; right now in the sale section there are two different travel sets. Truth Serum .25oz + 10pk Clean Truth wipes or Truth Serum .25oz + Power Bright for $10. The 1oz Truth Serum is $48 and the 1.7oz is $72...the travel sets are marginally better deals for equivalent amounts of Truth Serum, plus you get either wipes or Power Bright as a bonus. 

Of course, Truth Serum is also a points perk right now, but if you don't want to use your points or don't have any, this is a decent deal. ☺️

http://m.sephora.com/instabright-power-set-P418831?icid2=skugrid

http://m.sephora.com/truth-on-glow-tm-travel-set-P418873?icid2=skugrid

I was really thinking about this deal. I love their serum, it has helped a good amount around my eye area, but I'm still hesitating. The Serum is at 7oz. That's roughly around $20 though.

I was able to snag the Bite lipstick duo in Rose Gold/Fig last night as well as a few more Formula X nail polishes and hand creme! 

@StephaniLynn nice! That's now the only one of the four that I don't have. 😅

@RGbrown It was the only one I was missing too! I was so happy that it actually shipped!:D

testing